Eudorian wasp devil

Anyone seen this one before?
It's level 13, called Eudorian wasp devil.
It is being tamed right now.
i don't know anything about it, I'm not the one taming it, I'm just watching.
It's yellow with black stripes.

any chance you can grab a screenie and maybe a scan for us?

any chance you can grab a screenie and maybe a scan for us?

Oh dear - i will have a lot of work updating all the different kinds of each mob type it seems with passive buffs.

If MA going this road they can generate like +100 of each type easily.

Falagor
:bandit:

Oh dear - i will have a lot of work updating all the different kinds of each mob type it seems with passive buffs.

If MA going this road they can generate like +100 of each type easily.

Falagor

I have to admit I know very little about what's happening with pets and what's available,I've just not really kept up with it,so has this one been done before or is it a new one?

I have to admit I know very little about what's happening with pets and what's available,I've just not really kept up with it,so has this one been done before or is it a new one?

Seems new one...

Also this is thread with passive pet buffs i started some time ago that i mentioned: <click>

It is still yet not up to date since i know few new pets already are there and dont have stats on them yet and we can see new appearing.

Falagor

Also this is thread with passive pet buffs i started some time ago that i mentioned: <click>

Falagor

snipped

Wow mate you've put some effort in to that.
Great work!
+rep sent ;)

Nice find!!! Falagor mate talk whit Lady Nadie Hawk for passive on Sterling Dragon and Buster BusterXXL XXL for Rabbinger passives . So far thats the new pets from Archipelago :)

Wasp is for sure the first one . Cant wait to see what he have for passive and rarity !!! Please make the owner post it :yay:

hey there! found it 3hours ago! too much Spirit on that pet ...btw I tamed it then, at 2nd try fortunately, eheh

;) nice! Loot collection buff ;)

Reactions: jod
Wow! Is it the just angle or is it taller than your ava? Gz on the find btw.

Loot collection buff

Thats a pretty neat buff, no more need for loot pills, got your pet working for you. Congratulations on finding and taming a Legendary pet! :)

Wow! Is it the just angle or is it taller than your ava? Gz on the find btw.

in last "rebalancing" devils has become taller, btw it looks like> 'rarity=taller' ...for Devils at least (since next rebalancing?!?:scratch2:)

Gratz on the tame! :D

in last "rebalancing" devils has become taller, btw it looks like> 'rarity=taller' ...for Devils at least (since next rebalancing?!?:scratch2:)

The Bunnies and Dragons seem to increase in size as well with rarity. Personally I'd rather they were all the same size based on the smallest model but different colours.

Gratz on the tame, and cool if you're happy with it. But...

Ancient strongs get shrunk to the dismay of existing owners :grumble:, while the childish stuff grows like weed. This is getting out of hand, or in the direction of a very different game. How long till the tiger duck? Nothing against, just belongs elsewhere i.m.o.

Bilder-Tigerente.jpg

Congratulations m8

Nice pet and passive too

How to not like em they so cute :laugh::D
Congratulations and thank you so much for post it at forum :yup:

Back