Where did you open your boxes?

Where did you loot your rare item from a strong box?

• Total voters

AkiranBlade

Slayer
Society
Shaolin
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
Hi everyone,

This thread and poll is to get some kind of understanding where people opened their classified strong boxes when they managed to loot rare pets and unlimited rings.

I've just finished a stream (which will be going up on my YouTube channel soon on http://bit.ly/forakire) where another 300 boxes opened yielded no rare pets or rarer unlimited rings.

Please answer the poll questions honestly, and I look forward to your discussion.

Twin Peaks was my lucky place to loot stuff

Aakas on Arkadia.

4 rare pets and one rare ring in 600 boxes.

Hmm I have to wait to vote I have not gotten anything besides 2 rare panda pets and that's about it well 2 Z2 pills. 500 boxes opened and everywhere was unlucky for me so far, opened on RT, Caly, Web....

Last edited:
Ithaca is a no go folks.

You forgot probably the main place... on the phone or web , without being logged( for those who opened thousands at work)

You forgot probably the main place... on the phone or web , without being logged( for those who opened thousands at work)

Yes you're right! Oops. Please comment if that was the case! (Or assume where your avatar is?)

Remove 1 from ark... I opened well... 400 boxes and got nothing of note.

So yeah no luck here.

Sorry about messing up the survey, I voted to fast.

cheers

ehhh..also remove 1 from ark..i also voted to fast..0 rings here

I open all my boxes using the webshop interface. Got an Epic Panda, if that helps.

oops i didnt read it right..i opened em on caly but no rare

hehe, you guys.

I guess I should have understood the numbers of boxes opened in each place also to aid the data.

I'd been thinking about such a poll too, because I noticed quite a significant amount of rings was found on Next Island, including the unique one.

I opened all my boxes on Calypso (Aegis Mound) and didn't find anything rare in 1450 boxes. Have an army of kitties and rovers though :D

Last edited:
After reading this last night I got myself 100 more boxes... and got 1 cooper out of the lot. So I guess my initial vote is now correct! :)

600 boxes opened... 1 epic pet... on ark

Cheers

Opened boxes on different tp's around calypso.
ONLY on twin I got 2 Wiskers and 1 Lai .... Never on other place... and I did like 50 boxes here, 50 there... etc...

I'd been thinking about such a poll too, because I noticed quite a significant amount of rings was found on Next Island, including the unique one.

I wanted to know if the fact I was on different planets to Caly were the reason why in 900 boxes I didn't manage to find anything of real interest. Seem you had it worse with 1450 boxes.

Seems something is wrong with the algorithm on those.

I opened all my boxes on Calypso (Aegis Mound) and didn't find anything rare in 1450 boxes. Have an army of kitties and rovers though :D

I recycled those pets in the stable, I got 1 rare essence out of all of them. Yay me.

Open the few i bought(about 5 or 6) sorry i can't really remember how many it was.:scratch2:
Open them in Caly at Icarus.;)

Got 2 taming rings
One panda
One cat
and the rest was ammo, pills

I did write this somewhere else on this forum but can't find it either.lol:confused::scratch2:
Cheers

EDIT: i'm causing a confusion here. It was 5 or 6 of the 5 dollar ones (Package of 5 Strongboxes) which contains 5 boxes.
So i had like 25 or 30 opened.
My apologies for this issue, they say with age comes wisdom anyone knows how to unlock that part.lol

If i can find the other post of mine i will edit it.

Last edited:
Just to confirm, are these boxes the ones you buy from MA's web store?

(I haven't been on in a while)

I opened them in my office while being in my underwear eating party pail mint chocolate ice cream. I had season 2 episode 3 of archer playing on Netflix on my 42" TV located on the east facing side of my house. It was approximately 83 degrees Fahrenheit (using real metrics) and partly sunny. The moon could be slightly seen and was in the waxing gibbous phase.

I opened them in my office while being in my underwear eating party pail mint chocolate ice cream. I had season 2 episode 3 of archer playing on Netflix on my 42" TV located on the east facing side of my house. It was approximately 83 degrees Fahrenheit (using real metrics) and partly sunny. The moon could be slightly seen and was in the waxing gibbous phase.

We all like a bit of waxing gibbous!

I opend 50 boxes in space pvp. 3 L rings and 2 pets and a bunch of pills ofc ... nothing special..

I should've read this thread before wasting $20 USD...but also GLAD I read it before buying any more...after seeing Svarog's results, my chances of scoring something cool is about the same as my chances of getting my first uberloot worth 1K peds or more. :laugh:

I now got more pills than a junkie, and ammo. If I wanted ammo, I would've bought it at the damn TT.

you forgot to include website in your poll ?

I have opened most of my boxes outside of the game, via the webshop / website (probably 90% of them).

No rare items, as expected.

I've opened them in my banker's office, directly in front of him. For every box opened without a rare he gave me a little slap.
I just woke up from coma.

Back