Where did you open your boxes?

Where did you loot your rare item from a strong box?

• Total voters
I have opened most of my boxes outside of the game, via the webshop / website (probably 90% of them).

No rare items, as expected.
Treat them just like a loot. Buy a hundred boxes, maybe 500...to hopefully get lucky and get something decent. It's really no different underneath the "fancy skin". Just like hunting, most of what you get in return are yet more, new crap stackables and ammo. If I wanted ammo, i'd have bought it from the TT.

Just a nooby question since I don't see this being addressed anywhere else. When you open a box, you're at least getting a guaranteed TT value, right? Like each box will yield 10 PED worth of stuff split in ammo/pills/rings/pets, correct? Was asking this since I was going to deposit soon to buy ammo so I was torn between buying the universal ammo packages or a few of these for a chance of maybe getting something fun.

The location where you open your boxes has absolute no meaning to what is inside it.

The location where you open your boxes has absolute no meaning to what is inside it.

I opened 900 not on on Calypso and got nothing but chaff. Hence the poll ;)

Some on Arkadia, most offline - got bugger all rare items - just 6 (L) rings.

100 boxes or so, I think.

Haven't bothered with any more for a good while though

Thought it good of MA to give you your $10 outlay back - they could have given the contents a total face value worth $9 considering that there is a 'cost' to most things in the WebShop

I've opened about 200 boxes on Calypso at some outpost in between Medusa and Fort Ithaca. I did 10, 10, 50, 50, 50, 50. Looted about 15 L rings, a litter of kittens, a large range of pills (mostly those 10hp/sec for 20sec), and 1 Hermetic Ring Improved. What I take from reading the other responses so far is that I'm pretty damn lucky for looting the ring, but after playing EU for 4 years or so I've come to realize that most of what you get from this game is based solely on chance. I've lost my fair share so getting a little gem like this every once in a while is a nice reminder of why I keep playing. Because I'm a gambling obsessed loser that loves to play video games in my off time!:cool:

Really need a list to define lucky pulls.
What are said items.
Specially if your talking pills.
Cause I gather an L ring is not rare (though it is just not say ultra rare)
Cat pet same thing I got 5 out of 100 boxes not ultra rare but rare.
So a list of what you feel is rare would be nice.

100 box open on Cyrene.
I found 1 summer ring 2016 and 1 whiskers

I opened in my total EU Life 200 box, all in Cyrene

I have opened ~500 boxes (maybe more?) in total, started when they were released for the first time, then some during all "seasonal editions". Didn't loot any rare item, 3 (L) rings in total. Opened both on Caly and WebShop directly.

I don't think it matters where you open them.

I opened approx 1650 boxes, all on caly. the best thing which I get was ares L.

I don't think it matters a bit, but my Summer Ring was looted at Fort Ithaca, for what it's worth.

Where's the "On my phone, on the toilet" option?

FYI, I have opened about 95% of my boxes on the website. Looted Adj Aeglic (x3), Aug Hermetic, Adj Artemic and at least one (L) of each type on the website. I've opened all the rest on Caly and looted zero rings. Approx 1500 boxes total opened.

I can't vote as there is no website option ;)

I've opened approx. 5000 boxes now throughout the galaxy. Around 12 total rings.. maybe totalling tt+5k (only because my first imp ares went for 4k).. with about 3k tt locked into soulbound rings/pills. Most of the rings were looted on caly (but I also opened more there so I don't think it matters.)

Worth the hassle of cycling the ammo and having soulbound stuff? nope

My two rings, both Artemic Rings Adjusted (from regular strongboxes) a legendary Sasha and two rare Lai Tung Pai (from summerboxes), all opened on ROCKtropia :)
I also opened enough on Calypso but not any interesting items there.

how many boxes? ooooh more than many!:laugh:

Last edited:
hmmm there didn't seem to be an option for naked in the bathtub.... :scratch:

Back