Selling: Ares Ring Perfected

KyrismaStarsong

Stalker
Society
Synergen
The ring is sold. I definitely let it go too soon, but I did make a deal on it and ended up sticking to my word despite probably losing out on some better offers. Grats to the winner who would like to remain anonymous, and thanks to everybody who showed interest.

ares_ring_perfected.jpg

Last edited:
Just to get things started, I'll offer 500 ped, hoping you're drunk enough to think that's a good deal. :)

Nice Ring, that was the one, I was hoping for! Gratz!

Ares Ring Improved + 10k

I know its still low offer but mayby your a little less drunk than JC thinks and will at least go for this one ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

+1k ped...... tooo short bla bla

pm sent and subscribing

Pm sent.....

I've got some nice offers so far, looks like this ring will be gone later today.

You should probably wait a while so people can give you more offers. Dont rush it :) This ring is awesome to own for sure

You should probably wait a while so people can give you more offers. Dont rush it :) This ring is awesome to own for sure

THIS can allso be a scare for some bidders like me, if I want something most oftenly I buy it but I hate having to adapt to too much other people. History can tell that I do buy in this game the items I want bjt loong blind biddings gives me the chills in this game. A firm price or firm rules for bids makes stuff sell.

And yes I want this ring but its allready getting blurry

Oh dear. I really hope you didn't get ripped off.

Oh dear. I really hope you didn't get ripped off.

Nope, not ripped off by any extent of the imagination. I just didn't really gauge the level of interest very well, which was stupid of me, I know better. Haste makes waste, but I did pretty good, that's for sure. ;)

This was not a unique ring, was it?

Highly likely that these rings will become a-dime-a-dozen, as MA will allow combining the lesser rings into a superior one.

Back