Titles guide

Erza

Dominant
Society
Free To Lancer
Eruciva An Rimina
Hi everyone,

Is there a title guide around here.
What i mean is some kinda chart or so where one can see that at say at 15.000 points total one gets the first title and at say 25.000 one gets the second title and so on.;)
Something in that direction, i´ve search and search and found nothing on this or i was searching with the wrong key words.:scratch2:
Example, i´m at 12.000(ish) total points now so when am i gonna get me first title?
Or does it not work in this manner.:confused:

Thanks for the info on this.
Cheers

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you mean the titles shown here http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=SkillRank

Press the star icon (or K then star icon on bottom right) and click dot in front of the profession to show that under your name in-game (push category icons there to find the profession you wish to show).

I think she is asking about the in forum titles, such as Mature, Alpha, etc.

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you mean the titles shown here http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=SkillRank

Press the star icon (or K then star icon on bottom right) and click dot in front of the profession to show that under your name in-game (push category icons there to find the profession you wish to show).

Thanks for your reply.:)

I mean the titles in game that one can see under the avatars names.
Is that page you linked connected to EU game?
Cheers

Edit, in other words i can choose whatever title i like?

I think she is asking about the in forum titles, such as Mature, Alpha, etc.

Thanks for your reply.:)
I meant in game titles, forgotten to mention that.:(
Cheers

in other words i can choose whatever title i like?

yep just click the circle on the left. it turns red, you get that title

You can chose whatever profession title you would like to display. Open the professions window, to the left you will see a clickable circle next to professions. Click the one you want people to see.

EDIT: Need to type faster.

You can chose whatever profession title you would like to display. Open the professions window, to the left you will see a clickable circle next to professions. Click the one you want people to see.

EDIT: Need to type faster.

Thanks for your input.:)
Got it now on how it works.:wtg:
Cheers

Back