Question: List of top tamers in EU?

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
I know, Joda is the Uber-Tamer so far.
but who else are the high skilled tamers please?

I am Level 44/43, so would like to know, where I am ranged.

I'm 12 tamer, 10 handler :)

You're kinda asking the wrong question. :yup:

This was just a theory when i wrote it but after recent tests we know it for certain.

You're kinda asking the wrong question. :yup:

This was just a theory when i wrote it but after recent tests we know it for certain.

Good point, thanks for this.
So yes, the question uses the wrong words, because what I would like to see is: who are the ppl who spent a lot time taming and training pets :D. This is why ask for the most skilled tamers, sorry for confusion.

I think myself and Max are reasonably well skilled in taming as well as evade, so waiting for high level mobs to practice on.

Not quite sure what level tamer Joda is, but his Evade must be pretty insane, so that surely helps.

I was told Joda was level 73 or 76 Tamer

Max Power in BAHQ is the daddy :wise:

I was told Joda was level 73 or 76 Tamer

Joda was 55ish tamer...his insane evade got him the sacred kong.

A L56 tamer with only 45 evade could NOT tame it as we tried for a few hours.

As for the OP,

High tamer means nothing without evade.

Without evade it means you are great at taming mediocre pets. But high tamer AND high evade? That should be the question...

Last edited:
I have to agree, seems the combination of very high Evade and high tamer levels is what will be needed to tame really strong pets.

Would love to put that to the test hopefully some high level pets will be available to tame soon.

I am reasonably sure Max and I have similar tamer / evade levels, his may be a little bit higher, need to chat to him on a team taming session once there is a good reason to do so:)

Done a bit of skilling, I'm 18/15 now :) gonna catch u guys :laugh:

biggest i saw was Max Power like lvl 80-85 or more lol,cant remember correctly was like 1,5 years ago probably when i saw it :) , i am guessing the levels so probably best ask him for current levels :)

lvl 56 tamer and 57 pet handler ... but due the low evade lvl of 45 am i a noob kinda ... the lvl 73 kong is impossible todo , thx MA for a fucked up system :mad:

some high evade player wanne buy my pet skills maybe ?

I'm willing to zero anything pet related on me, for TT your ESI, just PM me in game. Currently at Cyrene

I don't know anything about taming, I have never tried to tame anything. What is the point of needing high evade, do you have to just stand there and take hits for some time without being able to do anything?

I don't know anything about taming, I have never tried to tame anything. What is the point of needing high evade, do you have to just stand there and take hits for some time without being able to do anything?

I'm really not a tamer but from my limited experience.....

You have to whip the mob to certain level but without killing it,So there is a balancing act between keeping it alive whilst still 'attacking'.
Which means quite a bit of standing around waiting for the mob to regen sufficiently for more whipping.

I'm really not a tamer but from my limited experience.....

You have to whip the mob to certain level but without killing it,So there is a balancing act between keeping it alive whilst still 'attacking'.
Which means quite a bit of standing around waiting for the mob to regen sufficiently for more whipping.

I was thinking something like that must be the case, so hire a fapper?

Yes, i know u have no clue and that's normal, good 90% of the playerbase doesn't have either.
Guess i'll end up like Thoreau quoting my own posts (well Thoreau is super smart, so i don't mind.. lol): Unified Theory of Taming.

There, all u need to know to look like taming expert while talking to your friends. :smoke:

Reactions: Mac
Yes, i know u have no clue and that's normal, good 90% of the playerbase doesn't have either.
Guess i'll end up like Thoreau quoting my own posts (well Thoreau is super smart, so i don't mind.. lol): Unified Theory of Taming.

There, all u need to know to look like taming expert while talking to your friends. :smoke:

Got it thanks! :)

I know Butch was well skilled before VU 10.0, no idea of his levels though. Maybe someone from Antipodeans could give a better idea of his level.
Not seen him in game lately but if he pops on will ask for him to pop on thread smo.

Got it thanks! :)

You've not had the full story yet on evade, though ;)
It's not just about having to stand around while the mob regens for more whipping.

Each time the mob successfully hits you its bars go the wrong way a bit again. However, they all seem too stupid to realise that they will die instead of reaching the required point to be tamable. It becomes a battle of you whip it, it hits you - stalemate or you kill it.

Evading hits slows the losses on the bars, so waiting around for regen doesn't lose as much of what you have already whipped in respect/spirit. Without the right evade some mobs are pretty much impossible, no matter how much taming skill you have.

You've not had the full story yet on evade, though ;)
It's not just about having to stand around while the mob regens for more whipping.

Each time the mob successfully hits you its bars go the wrong way a bit again. However, they all seem too stupid to realise that they will die instead of reaching the required point to be tamable. It becomes a battle of you whip it, it hits you - stalemate or you kill it.

Evading hits slows the losses on the bars, so waiting around for regen doesn't lose as much of what you have already whipped in respect/spirit. Without the right evade some mobs are pretty much impossible, no matter how much taming skill you have.

OK thanks, I meant I got it after reading Fifths post explaining that, but it didn't hurt to hear it another way again :)

I think I have derailed Smoerble's post enough, now back to who's the top lamer! :yay:

I think it is Max by a small margin over me, but he has to post himself:)

lvl 56 tamer and 57 pet handler ... but due the low evade lvl of 45 am i a noob kinda ... the lvl 73 kong is impossible todo , thx MA for a fucked up system :mad:

some high evade player wanne buy my pet skills maybe ?

Yep, I might :D

Last edited:
Maybe to resurect an old profession where evade is problem ?

Have someone to decoy mob you are taming.

People spawn their ship and enter while waiting for regen to happen.

People spawn their ship and enter while waiting for regen to happen.

that or dieing and tping nearby back :D .... but its just a part of taming big mofo. still it wont work with to less evade since they hit ya direct after u did :wise:

u need the evade or u cant rise the respect bar , it falls with any hit u get ...

and if u get the hits to fast is it impossible to rise the bar ...

and check out my thread for pre-payed taming service =)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...cy-Mon-s-Uber-Taming-Thread-a-Trade-For-Evade!

If pet attack decoy instead you it dont fall.
Decoyed pet is still tamable.
Try it.
Maybe on Punyes is too easy but it could be an sollution on big ones to have frends to decoy it in taming process.

*you probably know that we are capped with evade on mobs, you can have twice of kong lvl and he Will still hit you.

Last edited:
Back