Inventory calculator?

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
Hi all,
which website can I use to get a rough estimation of MU of all my items please?

Hi all,
which website can I use to get a rough estimation of MU of all my items please?

Hi there,

I do not know what MU stands for but when you logon the EU webpage you can see every item you have on you with their value.;)
If this is not what you are looking for just forget it.lol
Cheers

Hi there,

I do not know what MU stands for but when you logon the EU webpage you can see every item you have on you with their value.;)
If this is not what you are looking for just forget it.lol
Cheers

MU = Markup.
I was looking for a website where you copy/paste the list from your account and the website then gives a good estimation what each item is worth.

Thanks @Darkpepe!

Hey Smoerble let me know if you run into any trouble with stickynote and I'll see if I can fix it :)

Yes, I do. I copied the list back into Excel but the sorting is totally messed up:

1) the column with total value contains text, so it cannot be calculated or sorted. If possible, it would be awesome if you could generate a separate column for the MU and the total value?

2) Maybe this is not an issue, if the total and the MU are separate columns: the website uses a . while my Excel due to languge issues uses ",". I assume, if it's a numeric column, I can change this easily directly in Excel.

Do you think, you can change this layout on your website?

I was so happy that the calculator works, butthat change would be awesome!

In LibreOffice you can select the language of the input so it is able to interpret both , and .
I hope for you in excel something similar is available.

MU = Markup.
I was looking for a website where you copy/paste the list from your account and the website then gives a good estimation what each item is worth.

Thanks @Darkpepe!

At Smoerbie,
Thanks for the info on what MU stands for.:D
Cheers

It is very well made but the markups are seriously out of date. Problem is where to get the latest input from. There is to this date no API into MA's database. All known tools, Entropedia and everything else, depend on users updating every single number by hand. For ever changing market data, this is sheer impossible to keep up. So there probably does not exist a tool that reliably does what the OP is asking.

The tools read the data from "latest items in auction". So only if something was sold in the last month, the data exists.

Okay I don't know about that, technically it is possible of course. But you would have to scrape it every few minutes to get the complete picture. I'm not sure MA would like that. I tried it above with my current inventory, and noticed on several positions like animal oils that the data cannot be from any recent time.

MA had no problems with that in the past, many tools used this method. But in general, it's always only a guideline, as we don't have an API in Entropia :(. So it's a direction, nothing accurate.

Yes, I do. I copied the list back into Excel but the sorting is totally messed up:

1) the column with total value contains text, so it cannot be calculated or sorted. If possible, it would be awesome if you could generate a separate column for the MU and the total value?

2) Maybe this is not an issue, if the total and the MU are separate columns: the website uses a . while my Excel due to languge issues uses ",". I assume, if it's a numeric column, I can change this easily directly in Excel.

Do you think, you can change this layout on your website?

I was so happy that the calculator works, butthat change would be awesome!

1) Should be no problem. Will look into it this evening.

2) Ah yes number formatting... maybe I can do a quick and dirty reformatting solution in javascript.

MA had no problems with that in the past, many tools used this method. But in general, it's always only a guideline, as we don't have an API in Entropia :(. So it's a direction, nothing accurate.

Indeedy - sadly I can get not much better data than the values from peauction, which are sometimes based on sales from a few years in the past even.

For high MU items I would greatly recommend checking the ingame stats and more importantly ask for a price on the forums... its always easy to sell something too cheap ;-)

It is very well made but the markups are seriously out of date. Problem is where to get the latest input from. There is to this date no API into MA's database. All known tools, Entropedia and everything else, depend on users updating every single number by hand. For ever changing market data, this is sheer impossible to keep up. So there probably does not exist a tool that reliably does what the OP is asking.

yeah, would be great if mindark would create an API, maybe via webservice, to request average MU of an item. Should be easy to do, also add an alpha numeric webmaster-token or something, to prevent 1000 of different requesters, just given out by support after they checked you have a valid website for public usage or similiar.

Dont know, maybe Kimmi has some more accurate auction data... I mean he also added a auction tracker to entropia tracker. Would be incredible if nothing is stored into DB in 2015 :lolup: :lolup: Maybe EntropiaLife could provide such an API.

Today I could not use it too, 2100 items.

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Update notice:
  • Changed the layout of the result tables, so the peauction MU data can be easier parsed by spreadsheet tools.
  • New button "Switch Delimiter" to toggle between dot and comma as decimal delimiter.
  • Removed processing time limit, hopefully this will allow better processing of large lists.
  • Changed calling behavior to peauction for unknown items, which should greatly improve performance.

Works extremly fast and a lot better, many thanks for the quick fixes!

Is there a way to give sensful input to PEAuction directly?

bugged the moment

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects exactly 2 parameters, 1 given in /var/sites/stickynote.info/inc/functions.inc.php on line 245

tried this morning to use got lots of these lines

and final

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/stickynote.info/inc/functions.inc.php:245) in /var/sites/stickynote.info/inc/handle_request.inc.php on line 12

** took also lots of time to "WAIT mode" so last might be generated some timeout

Resnis
Wanting to estimate and clear Storage ....

Ouch I missed these when upgrading... try again!

Sorry about being a necromancer and reviving this very old thread, is there a calculator that still works?

Eeh as .info is too pricey I moved the stuff to another domain I am holding.

If anyone is interested in getting stickynote.info I am open for offers... early May 2018 my registration of it expires.

Try to use

https://www.verschiedenesachen.de/stickynote/

and let me know if there are any issues.

Back