Dombat

interested in buying a land area.
My forum profile is new but ive been Entropia memner for near 8 years
Possibly PX with CLD deeds
Please pm me all are considered

bump

My Ingame Name Is dombath dom whitehead pm me ingame if you like bump

I'm confused.

Are you wanting to buy an Amerthera Outback Land Area or a CLD derived estate?

Hi PX Just means part exchange

I have cld or ped or both to pay with

Im looking for A nice land area

I'm confused.

Are you wanting to buy an Amerthera Outback Land Area or a CLD derived estate?

Currently there are 4 LAs in auction, good point to start price discussions maybe.

thx for clarifying.

In addition to the ones on auction, there are several listed in pcf. Some like Proteron Paradise haven't been bumped in a while, others like mine (Goki Minefield OLA 14) are for sale. Thark (OLA 28) has one, I don't know if Ime sold both, Formicacida (don't recall number) has a posting. Rufus Deathouse (OLA 65) has his for sale, and Bukanawa Island (if it's still for sale).

So, there are plenty to chose from.

What I can recommend is: Do your homework.

I've chatted with several people over the last year who are/were interested in acquiring an Amethera Outback Land Area, but really didn't have a clue what questions to ask. The only person who had a clue: did his homework, sought & listened to advice, and bought a suitable land area. And then, acted quickly and gained a good return on the Bercycled mission when it was introduced.

To paraphrase someone elses comments: If land areas were easy to profit from, everyone would want one and they'd be significantly more expensive.

Hi thanks everyone yes i believe now maybe 85% of LAs are not worth owning

The ones that are profitable are not for sale for this very reason.
Transforming a LA With tp, service area etc will cost so much i would struggle to see a return

I have seen exact figures for about 6-7 LAs now and spoken To many people
And unfortunatly No one gave me any confidence.

When you work the figures back and compare the equivilent Cld qtty to land areas CLD seems to win hands down each time.
Whats more they are highly liquid and there is no shortage of people buying them.

That said i am still interested in a land area lol i just think some correction is due sometime soon.
Just like the uber gear correction.

Most LAs are an investment and so have an expected return. Usually 3-5 years.
With land areas at 150,000 and only producing 1000 a month it would take 12.5 years to see your money back.
Even if you play with those figures and said 75k at 1k a month it would be 6 years and not terribly impressive

Especially considerin that return is before ANY costs

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back