Selling: Aeglic Ring Modified

KyrismaStarsong

Stalker
Society
Synergen
I have this nice right handed ring for sale, +16 health and 40% regeneration.

I'm motivated to sell so I'll do an auction style to see what interest is out there. Let's call the start bid 4k and buyout 10k.

One note, if there's a deal on the table that I like, I'll probably take it regardless of final price, similar to a hidden reserve. If you're interested let me know what you got.

SOLD

Last edited:
i offer 5k for it

In regards to the regen, is it the amount or the speed, or maybe both, that is increased :)

so when does this auction end ? ;)

In regards to the regen, is it the amount or the speed, or maybe both, that is increased :)

I'm not sure tbh, I haven't really done any testing. (I've been wearing my Imp Ares around, which is also for sale, soon to be sold if anybody is interested. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?276073-Ares-Ring-Improved) Later today I should have a chance to look at it a little closer.

so when does this auction end ? ;)

Hmmm, that's a good question, I didn't think this auction through very well. :rolleyes:

Let's say the auction will end no later than 48 hours from the latest bid. Because of the already stated right to sell clause, any pending bid will be considered (or negotiated) for immediate sale.

I'm also lowering the BO price to 8.5k.

Back