Converting your blood samples into Melee amps

slupor

Stalker
Society
Project -X-
slupor slupor slupor
I'm offering a service that will be in high demand as soon there will be more complete sets of blood samples than avatars in this game:

I will convert up to 5 of your excess blood samples into Melee amps.

Collateral is provided (TT only as that will be the value of your blood samples)

Pricing of my service is 100 ped for a level I (3 samples), 1800 ped for a level IV (4 samples) and 6000 ped for a level VI (5 samples).

There will be a discount if you order all 3 amps at the same time.

Please note that I can do the 3 amp conversion only once since alternate avatars are prohibited per the EULA, therefore the pricing of my service is set accordingly.

First come, first serve!

Haha biggest joke ever

Why can't someone do it themselves if they have the samples? Forgive the newbie question, I can't hunt Eomons and as such haven't followed the mission chain.

Subscring to when im bored and need a quick laugh :lolup:

I've only turned A, B and C so far. If I get around to turning in the other two, then I won't be able to turn in any more?

I've only turned A, B and C so far. If I get around to turning in the other two, then I won't be able to turn in any more?

Correct. But who will stop you from making a secondary avatar for your mom/dad/brother ?

MA sure doesn't give a crap about alts.

And this service doesn't make any sense. It would be 10 times cheaper to just buy the finished amp on auction.

Slupor...you don't need to do that...just do what all the other players do:

Just have your sister or brother do it like the people that win all the Mayhem events. Why?So u can!

Or have your 10 sales alts do it like the big crafters ??????? ??????? ???????

Or have one of your alts do it that you made to keep exploiting noobs who loot esi's worth 4k peds as you try to trade them more common UL ark prints like the ones you ripped people off with with your old avatar.

Or use your famous name to convince people their cloak is worth 1k ped and use that 1k ped to by another computer and make more alts, and then buy more computers by continuously trying to rip off every newer player that gets a UL ring!

You can do any of that no one cares!

BUMP for a rare service that will be in demand even more now that blood samples keep dropping like candy.

Book your amp conversion now before the price goes up!

BUMP for a rare service that will be in demand even more now that blood samples keep dropping like candy.

Book your amp conversion now before the price goes up!

Is this like a trolling, or you just want to scam un-informed people? :0

You should get temp ban for both reasons anyway :D

I think he's taking the piss, and having a go at those players using alts to make loads of amps. You guys calling him a scammer in this and other threads should probably think before throwing that word around.

must be taking the piss, i bought A,B,C and D samples this morning went straight to the NPC at minopolis and traded for I and IV - the market is currently flooded with these amps.

I think he's taking the piss, and having a go at those players using alts to make loads of amps. You guys calling him a scammer in this and other threads should probably think before throwing that word around.

what does "taking the piss" mean? lol never heard this term and it makes me snicker

what does "taking the piss" mean? lol never heard this term and it makes me snicker

Taking the piss is a Commonwealth term meaning to take liberties at the expense of others, or to be unreasonable. It is often used to mean (or confused with) taking the piss out of, which is an expression meaning to mock, tease, ridicule, or scoff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taking_the_piss

Back