Rocktropia LA claimed

Perfect example of how rumors get started despite the answer being one click away from your fucking face.

More like probably forgot to renew rocktropia. Lol.

Not having rocktropia is disastrous for branding and seo.

That was my first thoughts, but wanted to give opportunity to have my initial thoughts proven wrong :laugh:

So is it Rocktropia or Poptropia?

Nvm.........
(At least Skeptic was cool enough to fix what he said once he knew :))

I give up.

Gratz! LA on Rock, that's cool stuff.

Now who is going to buy my bananas? :(
Indeed, i kinda have the same problem. Well, there's some shop u can buy for bananas but that's it for now.

So, before i left Rock for the Migration i sold all my bananas, like all normal ppl do.
Which is sad... Wouldn't it be cool if next year i had a reason to keep em? :smoke:

BIIIIIIIG GZ guys :yay:

You really deserve it!!!

Yeah that's too much work tho....apparently, so many people want to comment without actually leaving the PCF page :)

You mean this page where it says POPTROPIA right on the fucking front page?

You're such a jackass.

You're such a jackass.

POPtropia Is A Hybrid MMORPG With Multiple Virtual Worlds At The Bleeding Edge Of Virtual Reality.

So that is not rocktropia but another part of neverdie studio's from how i read it.

Congratulations!

clusterfucktopia.com is available.

Snap it up before someone else does!

Often bought together — SAVE 67%^^ when you get all three:

CLUSTERFUCKTOPIA.NET
CLUSTERFUCKTOPIA.INFO
CLUSTERFUCKTOPIA.ORG

You're such a jackass.

I am not saying that doesn't exist, I am saying that he didn't let the rocktropia.com domain lapse.

Edit your shit before the entire game knows you can't fucking read.

Last edited:
I am not saying that doesn't exist, I am saying that he didn't let the rocktropia.com domain lapse.

Edit your shit before the entire game knows you can't fucking read.

I never said he let the rocktropia.com domain name expire, you learn to read.

Congratulations!

clusterfucktopia.com is available.

Snap it up before someone else does!

Often bought together — SAVE 67%^^ when you get all three:

CLUSTERFUCKTOPIA.NET
CLUSTERFUCKTOPIA.INFO
CLUSTERFUCKTOPIA.ORG

Don't forget the "r". It is clusterfucktropia.com

Don't forget the "r". It is clusterfucktropia.com

Hey, I was working on combinations and permutations, but what do you know, that one is available to! They should pooperscoop them all up asap!

Congratulations!

clusterfucktropia.com is available.

Snap it up before someone else does.

taco u mad bro? :laugh:

I never said he let the rocktropia.com domain name expire, you learn to read.

I didn't say you did, I used your quote as an example of how 5$'s statement causes unnecessary confusion. Because nothing changed. There is no question as to if RT is being renamed, as you said. That causes further confusion.

It is clearly still RT...the domain is still there. There is an umbrella idea bigger than RT, that is Poptropia, which includes ALL pop culture, not just pop music. But most of the people in this thread think they are fucking Carrot Top and trying to make jokes just to piss me off.

Again, I clearly state that the answer to all the questions about "pop" or "rock" was there right in front of your faces, and anyone who didn't take the time to investigate and made comments once again succeeded in mankind's ever-present journey to make itself look more and more ridiculous.

taco u mad bro? :laugh:

It is impossible for me to be mad at someone that still uses that phrase.

(For the same reason I can't get mad at a cute retarded dog that barks at the tv)

omg you guys all suck :p
Yup.

Out of absolutely nothing we got this whole urban legend about ND who fogets to pay for a domain, so it expires.. bla-bla-bla
While in reality it's the direct opposite - the site is there, more powerful than ever and a new domain has been added.
Nobody who talked BS didn't have the courage to admit it, and that's not funny. :yup:

Gz to you my dear Hammer :cool:

Well deserved, because you did the job with your shop, supplying rocktropians when raw materials were a pain to find.

Thanks again. :)

*Back on topic*

Gratz Hammer!! Will you still say bananas for me tho? =)

B

A

N

A

N

A

S

bananas

It is impossible for me to be mad at someone that still uses that phrase.

(For the same reason I can't get mad at a cute retarded dog that barks at the tv)

Whatever, you win the interwebs, I'm out :)

Back