Rocktropia LA claimed

Hey,

Finally claimed the Land area on rock for 150k TT of bananas.

http://www.neverdie.com/109303-aust...rtual-bananas-from-king-kong-worth-15-000-usd

All part owners in the Land area:
Narfi
Spike
aliana
kitty
zzuki
Blighter
cardamine

Thanks to all

Big thanks to all involved and for all of Rocktropians and visitors who helped make this possible. Lots of lessons to be learnt on managing a land area but am really excited.

HF GL

Big Gratz!

I didnt think he had any forums, i thought he was doing it all on facebook now?

Anyway, nicely done

Rgds

Ace

Gz to all involved!

Nice it is a team of 7. Running LA alone must be pain.
And gratz to the lucky 7

Grats!

Great to see such a collaboration. Hope it turns out well for you all.

Grats on claiming the area where I had my biggest mining claim. :)

(I've always had reservations about shared ownership of things but I'll touch the wood for you)

Big Gratz!

I didnt think he had any forums, i thought he was doing it all on facebook now?

Anyway, nicely done

Rgds

Ace

No he took down the forum for a little while and now ist back up running he also has new website for RT info http://poptropia.com/

Well done Hammer i know you and your crew has been very collecting these bananas. Looking forward to seeing to seeing what new stuff these will bring. If its new New creatures, new events or new missions.

Congratz hammer!

What are your plans for DNA if you don't mind me asking?

Most of us have played together for a long time and have chunks of peds/collateral in each others pockets anyways.

No idea on the DNA yet

So you actually got it? It's not one of those "We were only kidding" things? :laugh:

Grats, guys. Job well done.

Gz & GL! That's a lot of bananas!

poptropia? is he changing the name?

Congratulations again to you all!!!

:wtg:

Gz & GL! That's a lot of bananas!

poptropia? is he changing the name?

More like probably forgot to renew rocktropia. Lol.

Not having rocktropia is disastrous for branding and seo.

More like probably forgot to renew rocktropia. Lol.

Not having rocktropia is disastrous for branding and seo.

That was my first thoughts, but wanted to give opportunity to have my initial thoughts proven wrong :laugh:

Grats on the LA & The Accomplishment collecting all those bananas.

Gratz!

Now who is going to buy my bananas? :(

Congrats! I saw the posting on FB with the cool picture of the trade window. I am glad to say a couple of my bananas were in that stack! Good luck, and I'm here if you should need help with anything.

It's been a long time coming!
I am glad its finally achieved!

So is it Rocktropia or Poptropia?

hmm will you be able to add normal RT mob dnas? or will there be some kind of mutated version.... any info about this from RT?

That was my first thoughts, but wanted to give opportunity to have my initial thoughts proven wrong :laugh:

Just go to rocktropia.com to see he owns it...

Just go to rocktropia.com to see he owns it...

Yeah that's too much work tho....apparently, so many people want to comment without actually leaving the PCF page :)

And, huge congratulations to all involved! (I know I already told you all this other places, but wanted to put it in here too so I don't look like a dick)

Back