Buying: CDF Utility Helicopter

charles

Old
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Charles Maiato May
I don't know what the price would be, although i have an idea from some past trades, but if you have one for sale please let me hear your proposal.
Also, as a small favor from anyone that owns one, i would like to get the in-game link for it. If you are kind enough and want to send me an in-game mail with it, it would be very much appreciated.

Again, if you own one and don't want to sell, please send me a link for it in game.

I could sell you mine but it won't be cheap. Expect to pay 5 digits.

I could sell you mine but it won't be cheap. Expect to pay 5 digits.

For that price I'm guessing this isn't the normal helicopter I see people flying around with?

It is the fastest flying UL Vehicle. 75.6km/h.

With very expensive/rare custom textures.

Reactions: Mac
Thank you for your feedback.
I was wondering that the price would be 4 digits, but we should talk ingame. I can be found through player register, if you can find some time.

For reference, there are 3 cdf copters in game, and angel owns the one I used to have. I wish I never had to sell it as it was super fun to fly.

Reactions: Mac
I knew it was rare, but i was thinking that there would be maybe 5 of them in total. New info. Thanks for the feedback!

I own one as well, painted it black. Not for sale though.

So... If there's only 3 in game, we only need the 3rd owner to chime in :D
Still, too sad it's not for sale, but thank you for the info!

You can still trade for them with the NPC, so the value is anything around that.

Yes you can get them still if you have 20k peds. I think that was the rough estimate how much it would cost you through the npc. It was something pretty insane.

Yes you can get them still if you have 20k peds. I think that was the rough estimate how much it would cost you through the npc. It was something pretty insane.

That is what is fascinating about this game, insanity is relative. People are brought together in the same virtual place to look at the same collection of pixels, one will think, "Damn, I could feed my family for a year for what that costs, there is no way in hell would I pay that price for that item!" and another person buys it immediately with no hesitation as if they were taking some loose change out of their pocket to buy a gumball from the candy machine.

I am constantly amazed at what people will pay for things. My family would think I was mental and have me committed if I let on to how much I have put into this "game" / "hobby" / "Investment" :laugh:

Well I don't mind spending peds I earn from this game which is nice.

So, i tested one of the CDF Helicopters extensively for a few days.
It's even more fun than i thought it would be. Unfortunately i cannot afford it for the price asked.
Don't take me wrong: I think it is worth it, and this particular vehicle came with some very good looking textures, but my resources are quite limited and i could only invest that many PEDs for something that could help me to get more PEDs.
It is a joy to handle and extremely fun to go close the ground avoiding the trees.
But since i cannot afford this one, the second is not for sale and the third i don't know who the owner is, this means i can't really have one, unfortunately.
I wish to post a very visible and special "thank you" to Angel Shadow Heart for being honest and straight to the point while conducting business with me and explain me the best way to fly it. As i said to him, i lost the possibility to get an excellent toy, but i got a new entry on my FL, which is also important.
Also, thank you all that replied to this thread and PM'd me so i could gather more info.

Back