Converting your blood samples into Melee amps for 10 ped

Venture Bros

Elite
Banned
Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
I will do it for 10 ped instead of hundreds or thousands.

Great deal m8 ! Let me drop mine here too :) i need D sample for the great price anyone can and i can claim the last amp(sample E) for you and totaly free :) PM pls.

Confused, don't you just hand these into the broker?

ABC is peanuts,

D is cheap

and now E is cheap...

What is the service?

Confused, don't you just hand these into the broker?

ABC is peanuts,

D is cheap

and now E is cheap...

What is the service?

You can get each amp only once per avatar and some people want to hunt with 2 or 3 or 12 amps on a 3000 ped sword and not have to stop and repair and enter data in spread sheets every 34 minutes.

And if you are balancing the prices, and buying the samples, or using ones you looted, is cheaper than the cheapest amp on the au atm, then you want to turn in samples. If buying the amp is cheaper than the tt of the samples or the mu you could get if you listed the samples at that specific time, plus the cost of getting someone to do it for you, then you will just buy amp from auction yes.

Ahhhhh, okay I though it was repeatable.

My Bad.

You can get each amp only once per avatar and some people want to hunt with 2 or 3 or 12 amps on a 3000 ped sword and not have to stop and repair and enter data in spread sheets every 34 minutes.

And if you are balancing the prices, and buying the samples, or using ones you looted, is cheaper than the cheapest amp on the au atm, then you want to turn in samples. If buying the amp is cheaper than the tt of the samples or the mu you could get if you listed the samples at that specific time, plus the cost of getting someone to do it for you, then you will just buy amp from auction yes.

But as stated by Sunsout Gunsout in another thread you can just get a family member to make an account, and get them to hand over the samples.

But i gues paying 10 ped is actually easier then that. Compared to the refered scammer thread, where the OP wants up to 6000 PED for his sample service.

Cheers

But as stated by Sunsout Gunsout in another thread you can just get a family member to make an account, and get them to hand over the samples.

But i gues paying 10 ped is actually easier then that. Compared to the refered scammer thread, where the OP wants up to 6000 PED for his sample service.

Cheers

dont get me wrong tho, i also agree 10 ped is totally fair...i would pay 100 ped to not have to talk to my x-gf that played :D

I am still offering this. I can use collateral. Want to finish in case there is more stages next year without bothering to do it this year.

Back