Bookmarked waypoints

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
I wish we could bookmark waypoints... With a small tag, so we can put stuff in our map that we want to find back easily.

To return to a spot, we'd "activate" the bookmark, and it would show on radar as waypoints do right now.

I wish we could bookmark waypoints... With a small tag, so we can put stuff in our map that we want to find back easily.

To return to a spot, we'd "activate" the bookmark, and it would show on radar as waypoints do right now.

Yes cool idea but we do have the new sticky notes where we can save the wps with a description..I've been using that a lot lately.

Nope. Sorry. That would be way too cool and useful. Won't do it. Never gonna happen. :laugh:

Yes cool idea but we do have the new sticky notes where we can save the wps with a description..I've been using that a lot lately.

+1, copy the waypoint into a note, put a description next to it and save it for later :) easy

As others have stated, you can use the sticky notes to add waypoint links, and then you can simply click the link within the sticky note, and the waypoint will appear on the map.

When I do this, I start the sticky note with a short description of what is at that location (mob name, POI, etc), because when you look at your sticky notes, only the first bit will show until you open the note.

If you do this, I also suggest you hide custom notes, so you don't accidentally delete the sticky note.

What Coz Said, she introduced me to sticky notes and i use them every day :)

Coz rocks

Or we could actually have Bookmarks tab where all your /pos go and where you can easily edit description.

sticky notes...?

sticky notes...?

Go into your message center. Hit the orange square at the top left of the message center and choose sticky note. Fill it in, and "dock" the note with the three down arrows on the right of the note. The sticky note is now in your custom messages. As I said, it's best to toggle off and on the custom messages, so you don't accidentally delete the message.

You can copy the WP link and paste it directly into a sticky note.

Back