Classified Strongboxes are filling my storage

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
Classified Strongboxes are cool, but now my hero and my inventory are full with pets and untradable L rings so I must stop buying them :mad:

Buy a pitbull mk 3.180 item points.

On top of that, there is no limit to storage. I very recently had 3k+ items there. The only drawback is that it will only display 500 at a time so you might need to move some stuff to inventory temporarily when looking for a certain item.

Pitbull is good idea. ty
And I forgot to add all the untradable pills.
But having 3 pitbulls will help me for now

Pitbull is good idea. ty
And I forgot to add all the untradable pills.
But having 3 pitbulls will help me for now

Put all items in your personal inventory, then got to the beginners starting area, chuck them all in storage there. Then go back to caly!!!!

Rgds

Ace

You can apparently squeeze 1 animal essence out of each pet and stack them. Will you miss them?

Put all items in your personal inventory, then got to the beginners starting area, chuck them all in storage there. Then go back to caly!!!!

Rgds

Ace

You cant return to the beginners starting area if your level is above 5 following a recent VU.

You cant return to the beginners starting area if your level is above 5 following a recent VU.

Really? I am talking about the teleport at port atlantis that you could take to the area for noobs. With puny creatures?

Rgds

Ace

i use combination of vehicles and different storages for my items (mainly unsorted bps).

from time to time i put stuff i know i don't need in near future in another planets storage...
there are plenty available cp, foma, rt, hell, cyrene hub, ark underground etc etc

for vehicles i use low tt gungnir or spear iii/iv

You should go full inception.

Boxes into boxes into boxes into boxes.

Really? I am talking about the teleport at port atlantis that you could take to the area for noobs. With puny creatures?

Rgds

Ace

Yep, the Gateway aka Thule. Now you need to be either < 5 lvl in everything or > 2 lvl Mentor (200 graduated disciples, lol). If you have stuff in the storage there, you can ask support to relocate it.

getanalt.jpg

:laugh:

Someone suggested to me to go to a place like ancient greece or one of those other planets nobody really goes to, to buy your un-tradable un-tt-able stuff and then just dump what you don't want in storage there (Magnus wrote the same thing in post above).

Last edited:
Ahhh pants, looks like i need to send support case to MA to get my stuff from thule lol.

Thanks for your help guys!!!

Rgds

Ace

Yep, the Gateway aka Thule. Now you need to be either < 5 lvl in everything or > 2 lvl Mentor (200 graduated disciples, lol). If you have stuff in the storage there, you can ask support to relocate it.

No one has graduated that many disciples in the history of the game though...

quite a few alt farmers have....

Yep, back in the day, a few Mentor Gifts were worth a lot. Plenty of people had nothing better to do than try and get themselves a nice item by farming alts. It wasn't worth it to me, but it was for some.

No one has graduated that many disciples in the history of the game though...

Mentor skill point increases were a lot more generious prior to the 2007 skill nerf.

Rgds

Ace

I don't recommend this, if you are higher skilled player, you can't go back to Thule anymore. They have put a cap on it.

You can apparently squeeze 1 animal essence out of each pet and stack them. Will you miss them?

yeah I have a lot of kitty essence :eyecrazy:
felt a bit weird to squeeze pets at start but was good to release...

the pills, I just eat some when I go hunt.. one day they will be gone :yup:

yeah I have a lot of kitty essence :eyecrazy:
felt a bit weird to squeeze pets at start but was good to release...

the pills, I just eat some when I go hunt.. one day they will be gone :yup:

from 900 boxes I have 1590 pills.... How long you think is until that day will come ? (PS: I keep depo and buying boxes....) at this rate even if I get an ATH that will stop me depo for a long time I will still be far far away from that day :)
I start to think that will be faster to get lvl 100 then to eat all the pills :)

Back