He drowned my near-dead Eomon Stalker!

Status

KullXP

Prowler
Society
~ZEN~
Kull KullXP Holland
<removed image showing avatar name - see mod note>

This guy dragged a eomon stlaker I almost killed into water, I contacted supprot about it and they did nothing! I spent alot only to have a guy drag my mob into water because I wouldnt team... Never in the years ive been playing have I had this happen.... MA did nothing..... Im at a loss for words... what the f***!

<removed image showing private message in chat>

Kristian saw it and confirmed the guy did it.. Hell the guy said he was going to do it!

Then I get trolled by the guy!

<removed image showing private message in chat>

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally I would not give results of an support case... But for reference I would like you to see I did submit and they confirmed to look into matter... You can clearly see this guy said and was saw dragging my mob into water.

Also WhiningSkeptic said to me in PM this is not first time this guy has been reported...

Again ive been scammed and hammered by game, but this time it was within MA's power to do something about it and they didnt... WTF whos next you???

<removed image showing links to pics with avatar name - see mod note>

PPL like this should be banned from game forever they cost REAL players / depoers REAL MONEY!

This makes is clearer

Then he starts to play dumb and lie

This particular avatar should be avoided by everyone. I first met him 4 years ago when we shared society <removed soc name>; after a week of being a complete retard, threats, reports, and a ton of nonsense we just kicked him out. And that's just the start, you wouldn't believe the kind of things he did, and still does.

I know for a fact that he deals with disciples like one would deal with cattle, even worse actually. I didn't know from him again until maybe 3-4 months ago, and I made sure to warn everyone I could.

He is spanish (sadly) and a member of <removed soc name>, but as you could imagine he swaps soc a lot.

He brags of being best pals with NEVERDIE himself, and of being some kind of "friend with benefits" with all the top societies in the game.

The full avatar name is <removed avatar name>.

Best thing to do is ignore him, I have a feeling he is just crying for attention. And he also can craft some of the most ridiculous lies you could ever imagine about trivial things, for no aparent reason.

Ive heard from other Ava's things on him once I posted about him scamming me... He cost me real money and others as well!

I cant believe they allow this guy to run around and cost ppl moeny and destroy trust in game... in all my time in game ive never had this thing happen, and once it did the management turned a blind eye what in the hell.... REALLY>????

If we had a competent community manager or MA rep around inside the game he would be banned for life, I can tell you that.

The most toxic person you will encounter.

What a twat....

I hope he gets perma ban soon!

If we had a competent community manager or MA rep around inside the game he would be banned for life, I can tell you that.

The most toxic person you will encounter.

And I would not be 5 USD or more out for no reason... Whos looking out for us?

I cant ban him or enforce a honest game, you cant either... But the ones that can are just letting scammers go wild with no repercussions. Great Job! Keep up the good work, all scammers welcome to EU! Arms wide open!

I can tell you a good % of his time is hanging in rigs trying to leech ped... :)
You can get back at him, he'd deserve no better...

This guy is a nuisance! i have reported him to support for threatening me and branding me a scammer for not selling him a PH-3 for tt +500. He is same the same guy that throws around threats of putting people onto AoEs Kill on sight list, with no connection to the soc afaik.

He is nothing but bad news and should be banned judging by the amount of other players that have had an issue from him.

/mod note/

I'll read through each post in detail shortly, but first let me say that while this may be harassment, or threatening behaviour, or many other things, it's not a 'scam'. I'll be changing the thread title to reflect that.

Several of the images in the first post contain private messages (ie 'whispers') shown in chat.
I have removed these (see rule 2.6). If you wish to re-post these, please edit them to remove all private messages from the chat first.

Also, as a separate issue, there are pics that are linked to a 3rd party hosting site. These must be loaded to the forum Gallery and the links changed.
----------------------

Having read all the posts, this thread seems to me to be essentially a personal dispute, which is not permitted (see rule 2.3).
However, I'll allow it to remain only as an example of impact of harassment - provided the name of the individual avatar concerned is completely removed.

------------------

On a personal note - Kull, the response from Support makes it clear that they too regard this behaviour as harassment. However, Support will NEVER tell you what action they are going to take against another player as a result of your support case.

Last edited:
What a shitbag...

I'm not bionic, but as they weren't clickable thumbnails I found putting my eyes 3 inches from the monitor I could read the chat.

I do appreciate the headsup, especially as there does seem to be some pattern of behaviour here.

I'm not bionic, but as they weren't clickable thumbnails I found putting my eyes 3 inches from the monitor I could read the chat.

I do appreciate the headsup, especially as there does seem to be some pattern of behaviour here.

For next time you can right click and open image in new tab.. and will put it full size for you.

SpikE

/mod note/

------------------

On a personal note - Kull, the response from Support makes it clear that they too regard this behaviour as harassment. However, Support will NEVER tell you what action they are going to take against another player as a result of your support case.

Thanks and sorry to make you have to work editing all that mess, hopefully ill not have be compelled to make thread like this ever again.

As far as the support thing, after I had gotten a reply from support, I saw this guy on many occasions running around. Almost everyday after that support ticket.

I was already outraged from his actions, only to be re-outraged that support did not take action immediately after receiving cold hard proof.

Thanks Again, and again my apologize to rage here, but I had spoke with other players whom he cost money or messed with there game.

The fact MA is not ushering players like this right out the door is appalling.

Also id like to stat and make it clear, ive never cursed or called players / individuals names. The very harsh language I used towards him was for the first time ever to anyone in this game.

Ive delt with dirty tactics and uber trolling in pvp and other instances and never came close to loosing my cool. As far as this time, I do make apologies for my actions.

Other then harmless banter I feel firmly that all players no matter whom they are should be treated respectfully even if they make poor choices. Everyone should be respected.

Other then harmless banter I feel firmly that all players no matter whom they are should be treated respectfully even if they make poor choices. Everyone should be respected.

Be glad you weren't here when MMAB**S*** was then! :D

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this Kullxp , drop me a PM with the avatars name.

I need more ppl to troll on my rig visits.

If you don't mind,mould you PM me the name, too. I saw the thread before it got cleansed, but I want to make sure I get the name right.

I too would approciate a PM with avatar name.

And sorry he drowned your Eomon :(

Alot of PM's ive replied to you all, I just want to thank all of you for looking into this and all the support you guys have gave. Truly alot of honor amongst us band of crazy ppl :loco:

Why do we have a ToU, if even MindArk can't hold up to it.

8. MindArk’s Rules of Conduct
c. You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe.
g. You may not use the Entropia Universe to engage in any misleading or deceptive activity.

Bet that person broke more rules, but breaking just one should be sufficient for them to act on it.

ps. last update on rules, 2011-09-13

<removed quoted deleted post>
.. threads like these are so unpleasant to read. It's a perfectly normal human reaction to say "Shut up, i don't wanna know!"

However, i have actually seen how similar person brought down a whole vigorous MMO with a playerbase counted in thousands (at that time). There was hundreds of complaints to support, ingame and on the forums. I know personally about 15 ppl who simply rage-quitted because of her.
It sounds unbelievable, i know. Wouldn't believe this was possible myself before i actually witnessed it... but, u know, if it's a true nolifer with uber skills and uncanny ability to manipulate people, this is actually possible.

What happened next? The playerbase started to shrink, soon it was down to mere hundreds and finally even the most hardcore fans gave up and the game died. This one person wasn't the only reason ofc (another was poorly planned and executed engine switch). Still, i believe the game could have survived through the hard times if only the devs would have listened to their playerbase in time and banned this person permanently.

Don't get me wrong, in most cases i'm all for tolerance and forgiveness but there's a limit. With some people the only solution is perma ban.

Thx for PM with deatails. These kind of informations should deffenitaly be public so everyone has a chance to avoid this fucker in the future.

Also noticed his soc should be avoided seen alot of tricky types from there.

KullXP sorry to hear that, but I will tell you a little thing I learned on my own from this game....
Well I had been KS-ed a lot of times, or when I was hunting alone and if I got crit and die, when I comed back the mob disappeared (someone else killed it... or wtf knows what they did to it) etc... a lot of this crap shit happened to me in the past. What I learned : TO NOT HUNT MOBS I CANNOT HANDLE !!! Especially those that are hunted by lot of ppl , and the place is crowded .
But... as I know KS IT IS ALLOWED BY MA! If it weren't then it was a timer or something that for 3 sec nobody can shoot a mob shot by someone else etc.... If u're a noob and try kill a higher mob with pew pew..pew..pew 1000 times ... and a Uber come and PEW PEW it ... well is your fault... couse u hunt what u cannot handle . THIS is WHAT I LEARNED ON MY OWN PAST ..... now I hunt small ones that for sure if someone want KS I can overkill instant and nobody can do me any more harm.... I suggest you do the same until you can hunt bigger ones, or go in team for big ones. Believe me, MA ALLOW KS !!! THEY WON'T DO ANY DAMN THING !
And in EULA you already gave MA all your rights about your account. BTW, don't forget that your only right in this game is to deposit ! NOTHING ELSE ! (not even withdraw without their permission:):):) )
SO sorry again for what happened to you, I know the stupid feeling... but you cannot do anything ... Even if others will go and harass that idiot he won't stop .... somebody else will be it's next target etc... Hunting mobs you cannot handle is like minning in pvp4 ... Same and simple...

Status
Back