He drowned my near-dead Eomon Stalker!

Status
Maiden, your post #30, was not the case here.

I PM'ed you the details, ask anyone it had nothing to do with KS, it was not KS. Anyways the mob was almost dead if someone did kill it id have got the loot.

Also the guy clearly said he was going to drag into water and there was a witness to him doing it.

PM's sent to all who requested, thanks again guys!

I'm not bionic, but as they weren't clickable thumbnails I found putting my eyes 3 inches from the monitor I could read the chat.

I do appreciate the headsup, especially as there does seem to be some pattern of behaviour here.

To save your eyesight next time :)

CTRL and + = zooms in
CTRL and - = zooms out
CTRL and 0 = 100%/normal size

It's amazing how a warning thread became renamed in a whining title.
The guy you named is a well known jerk.
So Kull, skill up buy better gear so you won't die.No one will have the ability to drown your mob that way.
Or you could team with Francisco Conde Nuñez.:ahh:

thanks Xain, truth be told I have the gear ext. I could have PM'ed one of my buddys to fap on it and ended that eomon alot faster. But I never dreamed someone would have pulled such a move... :scratch2:

You arent the first one to tell me this guy has been pulling this stuff. Ive heard from many now of him doing stuff that cost ppl ped / bs to players.

I just cant believe after everything and the support case I filled, we and I still seeing him in game everyday after.

I would appreciate a PM with name/soc as well

edit: thanks for PM

what a dick move

Last edited:
Just a heads up, this is not a one-time thing. The second day of migration he was doing mobtrains at the eomon spawn.

This is what he does, so spread the word.

Do we need really need Mobs that are cost more then 5 $ to kill? BP with 20 $/klick?
Do we need to turnover more and money per player every day?
Do we need to kill any bit of markup that is left ingame?
Do MA needs to squeeze out the last pec out of any player?
Do we need all this gambling crap?

I really dont like the direction this game moves more and more :(

Would love to get the details off this fine gent in a pm too.

Also id like to stat and make it clear, ive never cursed or called players / individuals names. The very harsh language I used towards him was for the first time ever to anyone in this game.

Ive delt with dirty tactics and uber trolling in pvp and other instances and never came close to loosing my cool. As far as this time, I do make apologies for my actions.

Other then harmless banter I feel firmly that all players no matter whom they are should be treated respectfully even if they make poor choices. Everyone should be respected.

Hi KullXP,
Sorry to hear about your issue and sadly some people/players have absolutely so shame or self respect that is for sure.:bomb:
I really hope that MA do something about this kind of abuse.
Abuse is abuse no matter what and should be dealt with period!

There is nothing to gain for MA to let someone like this to keep playing but there can be plenty to loose if they don't take actions.;)

Can you pm me his info so me and my son can watch out for this fellow.
Thanks & cheers

Would love to get the details off this fine gent in a pm too.

PM me too! I'd like to see the chats too! booo stupid forum rules! :grumble:

All PM's sent and again thanks for all the kind words from everyone!

Id like to again apologize for language in chat log 2 and some of the pictures.
It was my reaction when I couldnt find the house sized eomon stalker and it all came crashing down that the guy actually dragged the eomon into the water.

VVKokGF.gif

Just a heads up, this is not a one-time thing. The second day of migration he was doing mobtrains at the eomon spawn.

This is what he does, so spread the word.

Was he the same guy that was doing it to the mulmuns a couple months back? There was someone on Lunchbox's stream training all the mulmun.

Kull, sorry to hear that.

To forum admins - STOP HIDING EXPLOITERS, CHEATERS NAMES, STOP DELETING!!! If it is screenshot - let it be... If it is video - let it be... Let everyone know how "nice" one or another is.

Thanks, im happy enough to PM it. Rules are Rules im sure they would let it go if they could.

Both in game and on here ive sent info to ALOT of ppl so the words making it out there. Good to have that option in this case.

But maybe they might talk making a special thread area with a disclosure that all info posted might be truthful or not in this section. So that we may better get the word out when players are scamming or doing activity like this.

I hope, one day, will be MA as fast dealing with scammers and bad behaving people, as mods of this forum when hidding names of scammers and other bad-asses.

It is starting to be really funny, dear mods.

Hello,
I also like to know the avatar name in PM.
Thank You!

Thanks, im happy enough to PM it. Rules are Rules im sure they would let it go if they could.

Both in game and on here ive sent info to ALOT of ppl so the words making it out there. Good to have that option in this case.

But maybe they might talk making a special thread area with a disclosure that all info posted might be truthful or not in this section. So that we may better get the word out when players are scamming or doing activity like this.

I do think the rules are ok, about some reasons. PM the names work well.

Kull, sorry to hear that.

To forum admins - STOP HIDING EXPLOITERS, CHEATERS NAMES, STOP DELETING!!! If it is screenshot - let it be... If it is video - let it be... Let everyone know how "nice" one or another is.
Sorry hahaha since when you so sorry about people losing there mobs hell you even steal the mobs in cp :laugh:
O wait you forget already
:lolup:

Sorry to hear about this.

Luckily in all the time I have been playing I have rarely encountered people like this, which is a credit to the vast majority of the community and makes this a great place to be.

I think psychologists have a name for someone who gets their pleasure from ruining others pleasure, but it escapes me atm.

Please PM me the name and soc.

Cheers

I find it strange he didn't go with his normal "No hablo ingles!!".

Sham shit like this gets to happen. :(

Frankly, I'm currently irritated, no, sick of c........ obnoxious drewling people like this.

Ha! I just figured out why I hate this guy... I had to look through my notebooks but now I remember...

Remember the pilot skill clusterfuck on the first hogglo diablos? Yep, this same guy was there intentionally blocking hunters shots for hours because someone yelled at him for flying too low so then he started constantly landing on our avatars as we were trying to shoot. His friends and socmates all tried to apologize for him saying he spoke very little English and didn't understand wheat he was doing. I think a lot of people that day filed support on him, and tried to talk with higher-ups in his soc. Eventually he stopped.

Ha! I just figured out why I hate this guy... I had to look through my notebooks but now I remember...

Remember the pilot skill clusterfuck on the first hogglo diablos? Yep, this same guy was there intentionally blocking hunters shots for hours because someone yelled at him for flying too low so then he started constantly landing on our avatars as we were trying to shoot. His friends and socmates all tried to apologize for him saying he spoke very little English and didn't understand wheat he was doing. I think a lot of people that day filed support on him, and tried to talk with higher-ups in his soc. Eventually he stopped.

You should warn NEVERDIE about him, and tell him to remove the guy from his friendlist. Because by the things he tells everyone it looks like they are almost family.

The worst thing you can do to attention whores is to deprive them of every and all human interaction or acknowledgement.

:scratch2:

You should warn NEVERDIE about him, and tell him to remove the guy from his friendlist. Because by the things he tells everyone it looks like they are almost family.

:scratch2:

Anyone who name drops like that, really does not know the person they're name dropping.

Status
Back