He drowned my near-dead Eomon Stalker!

Status
Well it was funny that soon as I freaked out and started to rage, Taco rolled through and told the guy he made a D* Move :lolup:

I wasnt going to even make a thread and let it go untill I saw the same guy 3 days later and he started trolling me about it, saying I was lieing and other bs.

Then it happened again......

sLn9pC1.gif

But this time I said nothing to the guy at all from the time I saw him to present.

PM's Sent

I am surprised by how many people this player affected and I am glad someone came forward. One thing that I would like to say to MA is that my buddy was banned unfairly because of this player. He threatened he would do it and he did. The reason MA gave him was there were too many complaints that he was causing problems. Obviously he had other players report him to cause that and I wish there was an investigation done before banning a player even if it is for only one day.

My buddies were banned from the Spanish chat #esp where we met many wonderful players who helped us and had fun chatting with us for what? We are free to choose our friends whoever they may be. I am not even sure he owns that chat just as not sure he is Neverdie's "friend" as this player told me. But we love the game, we meet at #Amigos instead where everyone doesn't have to put up with tantrums. Just wish this player would read all these posts and do some growing up.

I would also like a pm for the name. I'm pretty sure I know who it is, he was harassing me at the eomon spawn too. It was funny because when he realized I was on to him he tried to hurry things up before I could foil his attempt, but I was able to blow him off and find a different spot without any loss. What a prick, he's probably loving the attention of this thread. Must be a real nut job to get off on this kind of attention and to get his kicks by screwing over others.

PLEASE MA, INVESTIGATE THIS.

Well it was funny that soon as I freaked out and started to rage, Taco rolled through and told the guy he made a D* Move :lolup:

Yeah I was there and saw most of it...once the guy admitted to drowning it I had to say something...

I have spent plenty of time berating people in chat, but taking their mob is something even I would never do, even when I hate the people or the soc they are in :)

Words are one thing, but taking ped from someone by drowning their half dead mob just because you can is weak.

You should warn NEVERDIE about him, and tell him to remove the guy from his friendlist. Because by the things he tells everyone it looks like they are almost family.

The worst thing you can do to attention whores is to deprive them of every and all human interaction or acknowledgement.

:scratch2:

Lol yeah I will...

He is probably one of those people that one day got a FL request from ND, (as tons of us have when you spend significant time on RT seeing that NEVERDIE is online a lot and likes to interact with us, it is very common to get a FL request from him) But....this crazy dude, he probably got all excited, and can't stop talking about it like the Al Bundy 4 touchdown high school story

or Steve and Doug Butabi seeing Emelio Estevez in line at the club...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAuP4Sxh3eY

and because he is likely a pathetic little shut-in, he thinks he is totally cool and he name-drops it everywhere, just like he name-drops his powerful soc friends and says they will KoS you if you don't sell him stuff he wants cheap enough. I am not sure what the medical term is for people that do this shit, but I want to know.

Anyway, the guy is a bitch for taking your mob and I am happy to keep bumping this thread for months :D

Lol yeah I will...

He is probably one of those people that one day got a FL request from ND, (as tons of us have when you spend significant time on RT seeing that NEVERDIE is online a lot and likes to interact with us, it is very common to get a FL request from him) But....this crazy dude, he probably got all excited, and can't stop talking about it like the Al Bundy 4 touchdown high school story

or Steve and Doug Butabi seeing Emelio Estevez in line at the club...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAuP4Sxh3eY

and because he is likely a pathetic little shut-in, he thinks he is totally cool and he name-drops it everywhere, just like he name-drops his powerful soc friends and says they will KoS you if you don't sell him stuff he wants cheap enough. I am not sure what the medical term is for people that do this shit, but I want to know.

Anyway, the guy is a bitch for taking your mob and I am happy to keep bumping this thread for months :D

It's all about who you have on FL.

I usually start my support cases with a few name drops. :yup:

One personI do not haveon my fl , is <I'll do the edit myself> . I've heard he is almighty though so might pop him a request ..

Last edited:
Funny shit this modding... again, deleted post because I said we are hiding a@@holes...

This guy has been negative to SO MANY people, yet there is a need to keep this information hidden... is there an explanation: WHY is it like this??? Even for really bad cases such as this guy?

I dont want to move to another forum, but cmon, this is really making me :mad::mad::mad:

Really hope MA give this guy his dues, thanks for making the thread Kull.

Lol,thanks Skeptic.

i had a run in with him on cyrene, he was crying about the arc faction missions been too expensive (before armor was removed), and slagging players off who wouldn't give him all the info he needed freely

I'd also appreciate getting the name by PM. Thanks and sorry you are stuck with the workload. I understand forum rules are there to prevent abuse, but it should be possible to name notorious a-holes that receive as many complaints over as long a time as this one.

PM's sent, I cant believe we are hearing more and more about this guys dirty deeds and hes made it this long in game. At least this is a start.

Again thanks for all the support ive read everyones PM's and am very greatful to all of you for your kindness :grouphug: and bad@zzness! :headbang:

i had a run in with him on cyrene, he was crying about the arc faction missions been too expensive (before armor was removed), and slagging players off who wouldn't give him all the info he needed freely

lol that sounds like him...apparently he was too stupid to do the math and compare the cost (10% loss at worst for a few thousand ped cycled) for the sweet armor that we got. Anyone who complained about the cost of those missions before the stolen imp armor was removed doesn't deserve to have an account...

lol that sounds like him...apparently he was too stupid to do the math and compare the cost (10% loss at worst for a few thousand ped cycled) for the sweet armor that we got. Anyone who complained about the cost of those missions before the stolen imp armor was removed doesn't deserve to have an account...

Pricing on that armor was a steal.

yeah thats the one, i still have the logs
The Guy In Question said:
2015-01-31 00:03:18 [#cyrene] [The Guy In Question] I waste 20 peds daily in 2 missions
2015-01-31 00:03:46 [#cyrene] [The Guy In Question] 20*100=2000
2015-01-31 00:05:55 [#cyrene] [The Guy In Question] panelons + mutanted

PM's sent, im off to work today ill be back in 12 hours :yay:

/mod note/
I didn't leave this thread open to facilitate the person's name being distributed, but to enable reasonable discussion of what measures members might take to resolve this type of issue for the future.

As in the past week we've got 9 pages of nothing on that though ...
:locked:

Status
Back