Achievement: 200 HP Club

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
I finally made it to the 200 HP Club! :wtg:

200hp_07-18-2015.jpg

It took me about four years to come back briefly in 2010, then 2012, and now I've been fairly active the last year after chipping completely out in September 2006.

I took it pretty slow for a long time after coming back, coming in and out of the game. I don't even remember if I was over 200 at the time I chipped out, but I seem to remember I was. I don't have any of those records now. But I'm happy I finally made it to 200 again. My avatar is starting to feel a little bit like its old self now. Most of my skills are deep (lvl 78) in Laser Pistoleer (Hit) since I wanted to focus on one profession so I could play like I used to, but that means my skills aren't as broad based as they used to be either. That will still take some work. I have plenty of missions to grind out, its just a matter of how much time and money I want to spend to get there :)

I don't regret chipping out, but I definitely wouldn't advise it. I am not thrilled that I sold my Land Areas, Hangers and all my nice gear back then, but I don't think its worth worrying about, what's done was done, I didn't like the direction the game was going at the time, so it didn't make sense to stay invested. I can eventually get back what I want, and a lot of it is cheaper now anyway :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Welcome to the club! :wave:

Congratulations!!

Reactions: Mac
Gratz, Nice Achievement.

Reactions: Mac
Back