Team & Iron Missons

ProActive Mango

Stalker
How about when your team kills the mob the points of the mob is shared as in shared loot? X damage is X points?
Still same points for the mob but say you gain 0.4 points and your teamate get 0.6 for a kill?

This would help out sence there is really no point in teaming up on "regular basics".

Good or bad? what do you guys think?

Yes, good idea. Alternatively make it optional how it is split, just like the loot, for example.
1. Highest damage done
2. Most damage received
3. Random
4. First hit
5. Split based on damage done
6. Split based on damage received

Having an option(s) to to missions in a team is highly needed... IMO of course :D. The way I see it, it will only help: players unable to do it by themselves can team-up, missions may be completed quicker, improve socializing etc.

I'm all for it!

Changing the old missions is not really fair on those who have done them solo in the past.

It would be far better to create new missions which are specifically designed to be done in teams.

Yes agree,

I miss team hunting, have not hunted in a team since my opalo days.

Changing the old missions is not really fair on those who have done them solo in the past.

It would be far better to create new missions which are specifically designed to be done in teams.

Exactly. They should keep the 'Legacy' missions as is. And introduce new ones alongside them with killpoint not kill count with point splitted by damage. Eu as it is is more a single player experience with solo missions.
Shared mob are a social scamming experience. Please MA, introduce teamplay that is a strength MMO have that EU lacks greatly.

Back