FYI: New PCF Moderator

Site Admin
Admin
Please welcome Sub-Zero to the PCF staff as moderator.

Sub-Zero has been an active contributing member of the PCF community since 2007, and I am confident he will serve the community well in this new role. Serica will certainly appreciate the assistance, as she has been the sole active moderator for quite a few months now.

Welcome to the PCF staff Sub-Zero! :tiphat:

It's been over a year since JohnCapital stepped down, and I'm looking forward to having some company again!

Welcome to the team Sub-Zero :)

worldofpain.jpg

Good luck, I guess :cool:

I give him 2 weeks ! :p

no really good luck and grats I guess ;)

Gratz on the new Position Sub-Zero

:eyecrazy: omg here is your first assignment you lucky SWEDE.

Sweden players get better loot.

And well yes "GZ" hope you will enjoy :)

Please welcome Sub-Zero to the PCF staff as moderator.

Sub-Zero has been an active contributing member of the PCF community since 2007, and I am confident he will serve the community well in this new role. Serica will certainly appreciate the assistance, as she has been the sole active moderator for quite a few months now.

Welcome to the PCF staff Sub-Zero! :tiphat:

Well, I don't question your right to appoint whoever you want but choosing one of the most xenophobic guys around makes me puzzled.

Could you please delete my PCF account now? This guy will ban me anyway as soon as he gets to see my IP address. :laugh:

TIA,
//Haruto, former user of Planet Calypso Forum

GZ and good luck!

;)

Welcome Sub-Zero :)

And where is the MODERATOR tag for him ?

GZ Sub to your new job

lol and within the first 5 replies already a deleted one, GL you'll need it :)

deleting all the posts must be a shitload of work, so welcome & happy deleting. :lolup:

ps: i hate you mods (not against rules to be honest? :eyecrazy:)

feel free to delete my post, my account or my life anyways. it won't make anything better tho...

Welcome, Sub-zero. Hope you have fun. :)

toothbrush.jpg

Congratulations Sub-Zero, and good luck! :)

Strangely prophetic.

The past is written in dusty books and documentaries, the future is blurry and mostly encountered in nightmares.

:yup:

Back