Help: Sometimes my skill points are not added

Dr.Psych

Society
Defiant Veterans
Javier Dr.Psych Seiglie
Hy, I'm new to EU but still, I keep having this problem.
For example, when I'm sweating or using a gun, the skill of sweating or handgun and so on, sometimes it pops on the system tab that I receive a new skill point but is not added to my skills... why is this happening? There are some times that, from 4 or 5 that I receive, only one is added to my skill points.

Can someone explain why is this happening or if this is normal? because is really depressing to see that my skills are growing and is not reflected on my skills points...

Your gains are less than a point.

This is completely normal.

Also if you hover over your skills level in 'professions' you can see the percentage gain and you will notice this is increasing ;)

Your gains are less than a point.

This is completely normal.

Yeah, and if you look at the skill window you can also see how far you are to the next skill point :)

Green lines = Experience gains, not skill point gains

one green line saying you gained X skill gain does not = 1 skill point.

At higher levels of whatever skill, you need 100's of these to = 1 actual skill point. its diminishing returns.

Last edited:
And the greater your skill, the slower the number will increase. With 8000+ in Rifle skill I may hunt for many hours and get 2-3 points in the skill, even though having plenty of "green lines". But those 3 points are worth much more than 3 points at low levels. E.g. to get from 8000 to 8001 in a skill you need to gain same amount of the skill as to go from 1 to 364. For 8000->8005 it's already equal to 1->965.

Back