Military clothes outfit

Erza

Dominant
Society
Free To Lancer
Eruciva An Rimina
Hi everyone,

Where does one buy the military outfit.:scratch2:
My son likes it a lot so we search all the shops/auction we could find and also at almost all of the teleports(where there are shops) since i have almost all of them from Calypso but no luck.:(
So can someone point me in the right direction as where to buy sucha outfit.:D
Cheers

Make me a good offer and you can buy my set :)

On Arkadia you can get an IFN military uniform for some newbie-friendly hunting missions. You can also advance in your military rank for completing missions more difficult missions.

Make me a good offer and you can buy my set :)

LOL, thanks for the offer but i'll pass for now since i've just read the post below you.;)
Cheers

On Arkadia you can get an IFN military uniform for some newbie-friendly hunting missions. You can also advance in your military rank for completing missions more difficult missions.

Thanks for this info, time to get a flight to Arkadia in the near future.:D:thumbup:
Btw, can you give me the coordinations of the npc of this newbie mission or at least at which teleporter we must be at.:scratch2:
Thanks and cheers

This might help http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/ifn-needs-you.11501/

There are also a few ranges of IFN clothes which are craftable and often on auction, not expensive either :) Also some colourable ones which are quite cool.

Search for IFN combat uniform, IFN combat uniform desert, ACA/AS civillan uniform custom etc :)

Last edited:
I have some jungle and some Arctic and one (F) desert outfit for sale if interested. Please PM in game, thank you.

This might help http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/ifn-needs-you.11501/

There are also a few ranges of IFN clothes which are craftable and often on auction, not expensive either :) Also some colourable ones which are quite cool.

Search for IFN combat uniform, IFN combat uniform desert, ACA/AS civillan uniform custom etc :)

Thanks for the info about the search keywords for them items, its all much appreciated.:yay:
We will search the auction until we find some.;)
And also thanks for the provided link, will check it out.
Cheers

If you are not Ark native, before going to the Windy Isles you'll need to get Arkadia Passport at New Arrival tp in exchange for 10k sweat.

Thanks for this info, so we need to take Arkadia passport at the arrival tp before we move around the whole planet.:scratch2:
Good to know that.:yay:
Cheers

I have some jungle and some Arctic and one (F) desert outfit for sale if interested. Please PM in game, thank you.

Thanks for your offer but i'll pass for now, gonna search the auction first and see how that goes.;)
If it doesn't go well i'll pm you and the above poster to see what you folks have.:yup:
Btw, is there a link where i can see how your outfits look?
Cheers

so we need to take Arkadia passport at the arrival tp before we move around the whole planet.

You don't have to rush for the passport, can get it anytime. For now you need it only for the IFN Army mission chain (for the uniform and access to the daily mission, to kill 100 oratan of increasing maturity, gaining higher rank after each stage), all other missions and IFN challenges don't need it.

You don't have to rush for the passport, can get it anytime. For now you need it only for the IFN Army mission chain (for the uniform and access to the daily mission, to kill 100 oratan of increasing maturity, gaining higher rank after each stage), all other missions and IFN challenges don't need it.

Thanks for the extra info on this.:)
That makes getting these outfits much easier to obtain.:wtg:
Cheers

Reactions: Izz
Back