Eoman blood sample turn-ins carried over from last year

Naverith

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Acoomba Naverith Rafael
So, last year, I turned in A, B & C blood samples. This year, I tried to do same and was told "you've already done that".

That's why all A, B & C blood samples are nothing but TT food now.

And those that finished the blood turn-ins last year (A, B, C, D & E versions) can't even participate in the turn-in this year.

I CALL BULLSHIT!:mad:

I thought there would be something else this year to be honest, and half expected mindforce amps.

Guess with Compets close to release all attention has been placed on that, so no time to create different stufff for migration maybe.

One thing i have noticed is no Old Fred Longtooth wave, pity was a lotta fun (unless i have just not found it).

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty fucking tired of caly getting every new thing and then proceeding to crash the market of every new thing before any other planet gets to even consider dropping it.

This rain of A, B, C, D and E samples is absurd to the point of being hilarious. Keep on destroying that MU MA, I'm sure that will get more people to play more :laugh:

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty fucking tired of caly getting every new thing and then proceeding to crash the market of every new thing before any other planet gets to even consider dropping it.

This rain of A, B, C, D and E samples is absurd to the point of being hilarious. Keep on destroying that MU MA, I'm sure that will get more people to play more :laugh:

check auction i dont see many shortblades, longblades or other ampable melee weapons for sale now and those aakas fire dagger songkra blades mu have had a significant increase.

So, last year, I turned in A, B & C blood samples. This year, I tried to do same and was told "you've already done that".

That's why all A, B & C blood samples are nothing but TT food now.

And those that finished the blood turn-ins last year (A, B, C, D & E versions) can't even participate in the turn-in this year.

I CALL BULLSHIT!:mad:

No, thats not why dna samples are tt food, amps are aswell.

Its dropping 10's of thousand DNA samples that made em tt, not the inability to turn them into amps...

No, thats not why dna samples are tt food

Can't tt samples ... they give 0 ped i been informed. Might be a bug though if guy is right.

** I'll tell him he can get tt value :D, thanks for information as he was kinda really upset lol **

note: see next post :)

Last edited:
Can't tt samples ... they give 0 ped i been informed. Might be a bug though if guy is right.

I tt'd samples np it shows like their value is 0 but when you tt it you get ped,if you are not sure test it with cheapest sample :)

I tt'd samples np it shows like their value is 0 but when you tt it you get ped,if you are not sure test it with cheapest sample :)

Ditto, worked for me too. I was really surprised people couldn't work that MA bug/feature out. I saw a lot of people arguing the point in trade chat yesterday without testing it for themselves :scratch2:

The only issue is if you go hunt again after you tt them, your going to get trolled by MA again when you go out and get rare item globals for 1 ped A samples :laugh:

My trauma IVs sold today.

Which in turn means I sold my A106 for +250 (Nope, didn't miss a 1).

I didn't predict such an epic crash. Oh well....

If you sold an A106 for that cheap, you're a fool. They're selling on the IG auction for over 1K peds.

Or, if not a fool, an idiot like I was a few years ago when, after a run od E15's, I put up my A106 for buyout of TT + 100 like I did the other amps.

If you sold an A106 for that cheap, you're a fool. They're selling on the IG auction for over 1K peds.

Or, if not a fool, an idiot like I was a few years ago when, after a run od E15's, I put up my A106 for buyout of TT + 100 like I did the other amps.

He probably changed his A106 for a Trauma IV when both had +/- the same markup.

Also, no need to call names. Chill the fuck out.

LOL, he -repped me :D

Last edited:
Which in turn means I sold my A106 for +250 (Nope, didn't miss a 1).

That's a good way to put it. Then I sold 4 CLDs (which I traded for IV and VI) for half-price of one. It's like to make an auction mistake, only without a slightest chance for good ending.

He probably changed his A106 for a Trauma IV when both had +/- the same markup.

Also, no need to call names. Chill the fuck out.

That's a good way to put it. Then I sold 4 CLDs (which I traded for IV and VI) for half-price of one. It's like to make an auction mistake, only without a slightest chance for good ending.

Sort of.

When the crash begun, and the droprates seemed to have settled I traded it for 2 trauma IV amps, figuring I could undercut people enough to get them sold for around +1300 together.

Instead droprates went back up. Price staid a while at +500 because of scammers (all banks did not have time to react) after which it kept dropping.

Markup is now at what, roughly a tenth of what it was two weeks ago?

But I get it; MA are freeing capital. Just like with the restoration chips. Question is whether or not it will keep going until the VI amps are below the TT value Of E samples.

Of course, MA has always said "we'll never effect the value of your stuff" (paraphrased).

As soon as I discovered that this event was simply a carry-over from last year, I knew something was hinky. Then when all the samples started dropping like rain, I knew someone was going to get screwed.

BUT

This could always be a plan of MA's to give us the ability to get crap loads of samples, which we're "maybe" going to be able to use (sooner or later) to make adjusted/modified melee amps.

So, as long as I'm (at least) breaking even for each Eomon hunt, I'll just stockpile the samples for "whenever".

EU just gained 1000 new users from "Family members" lol ( if u know what i mean)
Its good for business?

Back