Augmented EWE EP-38 Night Special

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
I guess I will start this one up since its recently discovered and up for sale.

Any idea what this Augmented EWE EP-38 Night Special should go for?

edit nvm....

Last edited:
The eco is 3.122 when ammo is taken into account (according to entropedia), which is still very good and i think it will bring a pretty penny

Reactions: Mac
Not quite the eco of an imk2 with 1/3 the range and similar dps. I'd value it around roughly 30k at tier 0.

Is it not similar to the Imp M2870? If so, similar value to that.

I'd value it 30-40k. I'd want to double check the decay if I was buying it. I've purchased a number of rare guns - mod lr32 and ml35me - which had the wrong decay listed on entropedia. I am sure the owner tested the decay correctly, but it's always wise to double check before buying.

This is the reason why MA must add exact decay info to item description...

On topic:
small range - bigest problem.

I wont give price tag because i will never be interested in this gun (only gun i want from non-sibs is the imk2 when i reach lev 100)

Falagor
:bandit:

30k + or - 5k as it is in eco between an mm and an imk2 but range is 1/3rd of imk2 and dps is only slightly higher then imk2. Will serve a good purpose for those who cannot afford imk2/mm yet

30k + or - 5k as it is in eco between an mm and an imk2 but range is 1/3rd of imk2 and dps is only slightly higher then imk2. Will serve a good purpose for those who cannot afford imk2/mm yet

Allso to be conscidered for a gun in this pricerange is when we are talking about the "eco" and DPS is counted with a hyper204 that is a HUGE invest, same or even higher amount then the gun itself.

I love the gun and could have one myself if I didnt have my MM, dont want to baise it just be realistic :)

Very similar to i2870/i2870sga. Recent auction sales of those 2 guns were higher tiers, so if we factor tiering costs then a tier 0 i2870 is arounf +15k and the SGA around +20k.

This gun closest to i2870 so +20k up to +25k if you prefer the better eco over the better speed and range of the SGA gun

edit:

This month i2870 tier 8 (over 13k of tiering costs) sold for 21.6k
This year a tier 7 sold for +25k and a tier 6 for +16k (big difference there)
i2870 SGA tier 6 this year sold for +27500

This is just auction data, no idea if it's real or if private sales are any different. But +30k for the augumented at tier 0 looks a bit steep for me.

Very similar to i2870/i2870sga. Recent auction sales of those 2 guns were higher tiers, so if we factor tiering costs then a tier 0 i2870 is arounf +15k and the SGA around +20k.

This gun closest to i2870 so +20k up to +25k if you prefer the better eco over the better speed and range of the SGA gun

edit:

This month i2870 tier 8 (over 13k of tiering costs) sold for 21.6k
This year a tier 7 sold for +25k and a tier 6 for +16k (big difference there)
i2870 SGA tier 6 this year sold for +27500

This is just auction data, no idea if it's real or if private sales are any different. But +30k for the augumented at tier 0 looks a bit steep for me.

The base dpp of the i2870 has always been a little low for an eco gun at 3.020. The Augmented at 3.128 is massively higher; like strapping a 2% crit scope on the i2870. I think 15k for a i2870 tier 0 is still possible, and 30k the Augmented would easily sell at.

The base dpp of the i2870 has always been a little low for an eco gun at 3.020. The Augmented at 3.128 is massively higher; like strapping a 2% crit scope on the i2870. I think 15k for a i2870 tier 0 is still possible, and 30k the Augmented would easily sell at.

At 30k Id buy without a blink

around 25k ped is fair

Back