Well done MA.

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
I went to Mino to get a Amp with my blood sample Have A+B+C+D and it only accepted the Blood sample D and not the rest of Blood samples so i havent got a Amp and now i lost my D sample.......Well done MA.:mad:

You helped me turn mine in to get the Amp I, IV, and VI. I sure hope you log in and see Melee Trauma Amp IV has been added to inventory. Any your blood samples come up missing.

Had you already received the Lvl 1 amp previously? If so, it was probably lag. Things have been very strange lately.

yes i have the lvl 1 Amp but its was with last years samples...its a new year now and new samples.

yes i have the lvl 1 Amp but its was with last years samples...its a new year now and new samples.

I think mission is one time only, not every year.
So if you already made your amps last year you will not be able to make new ones again.

If you only did lvl 1 melee last year (presumably with A, B and C), then turning in D should yield you melee amp lvl IV...
Lags are so terrible that try to relog and check inventory for amp...

When I turned in the A + B + C I could not see the amp I and it showed after I relogged.

There has been some really horrible lag lately. We have had issues of items disappear when trading, duplicates of item in both inventories all kinds of wierdnesses but after the trades we were unable to interact with the items for 5 to 10 minutes guessing until the lag caught up. And on relogging it cleared the duplicates out or refreshed the items correctly.

This lag lately is very frustrating and annoying.

I turned in ABC last year and got that amp...

This year I turned in the D and got the IV, so you definitely should have got it.

Good news...:yay:. MA has put in a Amp in my storage.:)

Back