Help with dropping these non-tradable armors

Erza

Dominant
Society
Free To Lancer
Eruciva An Rimina
Hi everyone,

Need some help here since i'm trying to drop these starter pack armors but it just won't let me.:scratch2:
Now don't tell me they can't be dropped,:confused: that would make no sense especially when my storage section for armor is pretty full of these since i bought more of the 3rd starters packages for them skill pills/ammo/ and other stuff.:D
So i really hope i can get rid of them somehow.:confused::scratch2:

Thanks in advance for help with this.
Cheers

In worst case scenario: get a cheap container (see my signature for a list).

Ive done everything to get rid of mine as well, I was buying starter packs for skill pills.

Ive got ALOT of Junk :ahh:

+1 to Alainax idea tho!

Time to go to the HUB and throw in storage.

In worst case scenario: get a cheap container (see my signature for a list).

Thanks for your reply and info.:D
Will be checking your signature.:yup:
Cheers

Nope your stuck with them! We all leave them on some random planets storage :laugh:

Thanks for your info on this.:)
Eeek, this is not good at all :jawdrop::jawdrop::banghead: MA has got to be kidding right.lol
They want our $$$ but they won't let us clean up our storage to buy more stuff.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sooo apparently i need to buy some extra storage boxes but where do i store these?lol:scratch2::confused:
And so the time has come for me to get some rocket thrusters.:yup:

So has anyone ask MA about this issue?

Cheers

Ive done everything to get rid of mine as well, I was buying starter packs for skill pills.

Ive got ALOT of Junk :ahh:

+1 to Alainax idea tho!

Time to go to the HUB and throw in storage.

Yes on the a lot of junk and i'm just starting.:laugh:
+2 for Alainax idea.:yay::wtg:

Cheers

The untradable junk is one reason I have not bothered with the starter packs. I have enough cluttering up my storage already without adding more.

Here's what one can do too.;)

Since i have 5 of the cars from the starters packages i use 2 to put all them gears in them.:yay::cool:
So i still have 3 left and a lot of storage room also so i would advice to make good use of those cars you get in the packages.
That i didn't see that before.:banghead::hammer::duh:
So thanks again to Dan59 that has pointed out the pitbull option that lead to the above.:wtg::yup::D
Cheers

If you can get in to Thule, then that's a good storage to leave them in. Easy to get to (provided you meet the requirement) and you tend to have no reason to access that storage as a non-new player.

You could have a set that would stay on each planet, until you accumulate more sets than planets, I guess. This would help you out with weight restrictions if you plan on using an equus taxi service in the future.

Storage containers, pitbulls, etc are the way to go for those. I put all of mine in the Ark Underground storage.

Worse case, I have loads of storage vases at Songkra Valley Shop on Arkadia.

Ma could give them a warp mine like feature so we could dump them in space.

Ma could give them a warp mine like feature so we could dump them in space.

Or, they could just get their head out of there ass and let people tt the shit.

For an RCE game, all of this bind to account crap and stuff you can buy but not tt is fubar.

Or, they could just get their head out of there ass and let people tt the shit.

For an RCE game, all of this bind to account crap and stuff you can buy but not tt is fubar.

Ya at very least TT'ing should be an option for everything in the game. But just think all this non tt'able non tradable non sellable stuff is peds backed up in the game that MA will never ever have to pay out so they are thinking long term, to keep a share locked up because of first time players doing first time deposits to check the game out and just leave. Rest of us just get screwed in the process, like has been since I started :laugh:

Ya at very least TT'ing should be an option for everything in the game. But just think all this non tt'able non tradable non sellable stuff is peds backed up in the game that MA will never ever have to pay out so they are thinking long term, to keep a share locked up because of first time players doing first time deposits to check the game out and just leave. Rest of us just get screwed in the process, like has been since I started :laugh:

This is why I will never get that viceroy armor, or anything else like it, I don't care how "cool" it looks. My Gremlin works fine, and when it doesn't, I can sell it. I'm not buying something I can't ever trade. I can't make sense of why anyone else would either, but to each his/her/it own.

Time to get a trashcan for such items, can´t be that hard to do.

There is a lot stuff not tradeable (auctioned/P2P) but can be tted with message not refundable, thats actually same function as trashcan.

When I did The Thing long time ago, I got a lot trash there at storage that couldn´t be TTed, too.
Back that days I wrote to support and asked to delete this items, well they didn´t do that, but finally they added the option to TT that crap with no refund.
My The Thing storage now is empty again :)

Another issue, I see with this crap is, it shows up in My Items list list at EU website, no matter what planet you hide it, very anoying!

Best thing to do: file a support case, and kindly ask for an option to delete this things.

Everybody who wants to get rid of such grab should file a support case about it, sometimes MA listens.

yeah i thought you could always tt with 'no ped returned' message with nontradeables

Time to get a trashcan for such items, can´t be that hard to do.

There is a lot stuff not tradeable (auctioned/P2P) but can be tted with message not refundable, thats actually same function as trashcan.

When I did The Thing long time ago, I got a lot trash there at storage that couldn´t be TTed, too.
Back that days I wrote to support and asked to delete this items, well they didn´t do that, but finally they added the option to TT that crap with no refund.
My The Thing storage now is empty again :)

Another issue, I see with this crap is, it shows up in My Items list list at EU website, no matter what planet you hide it, very anoying!

Best thing to do: file a support case, and kindly ask for an option to delete this things.

Everybody who wants to get rid of such grab should file a support case about it, sometimes MA listens.

I do like the trashcan idea as it would make a lot of sense and MA doesn't need to worry about players filing a support case asking to delete stuff.;)
The fact that one can still see ones trash in the items list on the EU page is certainly not very entertaining.lol
Cheers

This is why I will never get that viceroy armor, or anything else like it, I don't care how "cool" it looks. My Gremlin works fine, and when it doesn't, I can sell it. I'm not buying something I can't ever trade. I can't make sense of why anyone else would either, but to each his/her/it own.

You can trade viceroy back to the vender for TT value. That was fixed over a year ago by the Planet Partner over much debate.

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/planet-arkadia-update-2013-3-5th-november-2013.9461/#post-69226

• Bill has further agreed to accept unwanted sets of the Skullcandy version in trade for its TT value (full set only).
  • In addition, you may trade in either the full set or separate pieces of the standard Viceroy in exchange for its TT value. After doing so, you may once again take Bills mission in order to get a new set or new individual pieces if you wish to search for better tiering rates.

Last edited:
You can trade viceroy back to the vender for TT value. That was fixed over a year ago by the Planet Partner over much debate.

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/planet-arkadia-update-2013-3-5th-november-2013.9461/#post-69226

• Bill has further agreed to accept unwanted sets of the Skullcandy version in trade for its TT value (full set only).
  • In addition, you may trade in either the full set or separate pieces of the standard Viceroy in exchange for its TT value. After doing so, you may once again take Bills mission in order to get a new set or new individual pieces if you wish to search for better tiering rates.

TT value, that's great, so nice of them to "fix" that :laugh:

People love the look of the armor, it has slightly better stats than Gremlin, therefore it has demand. Anyone who would want to, should be able to sell it in auction or to another player for tt++. The fact that anyone is not be able to do any normal trading functions with any item in this game is a bastardization of this RCE.

Back