rare loot

Andreso

Old Alpha
Society
Kingsajz
Andreso Black Highland
Do you guys even understand meaning of word rare ?
because when i look at rare list i have doubts about it

+1 and +rep

The server is going down in 30 minutes, they need to refill the pool with the samples :yay:

they made so many mistakes in item creation or -updates, that the rare-flags are just the tip of the iceberg. on top of that, so many stupid copy-paste errors on newer items, wrong stats or requirements and so on, that it really pisses me off.

if we want that fixed, we should think about how to fix mindark, because to me it seems that they just aren't capable of providing quality work over time. sorry! maybe it's just my shifted perception...

Dont need uncommon items tagged as rare in hof list.
Dont need globals below 50ped - just call them 'Locals' and give some swirlies and only show them on the same server.
According to mindark each planet is a separate game and entropia is a platform - so why do we have to read all the HoF messages from one planet on any of the other planets ? If its separate 'games' then lootpools should be separate and i should not have to watch people on another planet scoring big loot after big loot while my own loot sucks worse and worse the more they hit big...*hint migration*hint big events*hint bossmob ath's*

Maybe there would be less chatlag and lag in general if we wouldnt get spammed by so many 'useless' messages.
You could just enter stuff in hof list without broadcasting it...

The blood samples ARE rare!!!

They are the only item in game worth over 1 ped that you can TT and get 0 ped for! :wise:

EDIT: (that I know of)

Last edited:

They are the only item in game worth over 1 ped that you can TT and get 0 ped for! :wise:

are you sure about that????

no :dunno:

but I know that's rare! :ahh: what else does that?

If you tt the samples.. it will say 0.00 ped in the trade window but on the confrimation will give you total and you do get the ped. I tested this morning with a sample A and the 1 ped was put on my card. Try it yourself to see.

SpikE

EDIT: (that I know of)

Well there are also all the useless pills from MA´s newest "we need your Money" boxes.

Do you guys even understand meaning of word rare ?
because when i look at rare list i have doubts about it

My guess is that they understand the meaning of the word "rare" as much as they do about the word "dynamic".

in the very very end, it doesn't look very dynamic to me...

but its maybe about the item drops, when first in a shitload of time no single item drops, until then in no time a shitload of items drop? very dynamic, isn't it? :confused:

Yea it's the stupidest thing I've seen. Even now the D and E samples aren't worth all that much IMO. 350 for an E? Sure I'd be happy to loot one, but not exactly be jumping up and down. But A-B at least are total crap and not rare at all. Global spam and retardation.

I propose a new system of messaging:
Rare things should drop once a month or maybe once in 3-6 month. They really are rare. So not need to change anything in the rare message.
In other cases, examples:
- Andrey Andy Russian found the great item '.....' which everyone wants to buy!
- Andrey Andy Russian found the interesting item '.....' which cannot be traded! ;)
- Andrey Andy Russian found the funny, but useless item '.....', which no one have yet!
- Andrey Andy Russian found cool item '.....', in lootpool still remain another 3 not looted yet!
- Andrey Andy Russian killed the creature '....' with a value 1590467 PED! This is just shrapnel HoF!
...and so on! :laugh:
Game MUST be funny! MA, do it!

I also don't think this was supposed to happen, someone messed real bad on the loot tables. And also, it seems nobody has time to fix or change it lol

Meanwhile at MA HQ:

office1-400x258.jpg

This is allmost RARE game so all loot is RARE to :D From next VU maybe ammo and shrapnel will be rare to...

Back