Discovery: My most epic discovery yet.

Plus it is way better than pets...it is a fn clothespin! A regular piece of tree bark is 100 times more interesting than pets...and this one can actually clip stuff too!!!

May sound kind of odd coming from me, but wow! This is one of the best finds in the game so far!! I want one! I think you have found the new Egg!!!

EDIT: OMG!!! I GOT TO HAVE IT! One item needed for my cape!!!

<removed> here is what happened.

I discovered a fucking clothespin. (the little wooden thingy that you use to hold clothes on a clothes line to let them dry...)

Someone famous asks right away what it was and where I got it.

I tried to troll him and said it was a gun but I couldn't link it until I relog because of a link bug.

He asked the stats.

I said 81 spm, 36-72 dam, 58 range, hoping it was good but not so good that he would think I was lying.

However, he probably knew I was trying to troll him at that time, and either way, is man enough to laugh it off <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
"Reason 3.2" :laugh:

gz!!!!

Tried to find out what that word means, this what I came up with...

Strong's Hebrew 4436
4436 [e] mal-kaṯ- מַֽלְכַּת־ the queen Noun

Then the movie

Malkat Hakvish (1971)
Details
Language: Hebrew
Release Date: 14 June 1978 (Portugal) See more »
Also Known As: The Highway Queen See more »

So its a cloths pin that is names *Queen* with a Hebrew name?

I think this is the best mind screwing MA has came with to date :laugh: Good one Guys!

Last edited:
gz!!!!

Tried to find out what that word means, this what I came up with...

Strong's Hebrew 4436
4436 [e] mal-kaṯ- מַֽלְכַּת־ the queen Noun

Then the movie

Malkat Hakvish (1971)
Details
Language: Hebrew
Release Date: 14 June 1978 (Portugal) See more »
Also Known As: The Highway Queen See more »

So its a cloths pin that is names *Queen* with a Hebrew name?

I think this is the best mind screwing MA has came with to date :laugh: Good on Guys!

I had a quick search, then came to the conclusion that its probably just named like Ikea would name stuff. I mean, the CLD Plots are going to be all about the home improvements right!?

Oh this game just gets better! LOL! :lolup::lolup::lolup:

Looool taco they cherry pick loot for you bro....blessed haha

Maybe...

...I will loot the dirty diaper that the clothespin is for...then we just have to find the first EU baby? Oh too imagine all the other lootables to go along with that loot path...

Brick

Back