Discovery: My most epic discovery yet.

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
We here at Taco's Professional Laundry Service, Inc. take your laundry very seriously. Try our 100% confidential service today. We don't care how the blood got there.

<removed pic containing private chat>

Editted <inserted random characters with no famous guy getting troll-attempted and no names for two normal convos with friends>

print_screen_2015-07-21_10-29-39.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: aia
I guess our clothes will become dirty, and then we'll have to wash them and eventually, they will wear out, like real clothes and either need to be binned (L) or repaired/darned (!L)

How exciting, soon you too will be able to hang your laundry outside on the line at your new CLD lot! :yay:

and/or

Put them on your nipples :wtg:

This... is beautiful :drool:

Lol, did you troll Star or it's an older conversation :laugh:

This... is beautiful :drool:

Lol, did you troll Star or it's an older conversation :laugh:

Trolling...we all know how he jumps on any disco and tries to get it for cheap :D

I think he realized it right away tho lol

Trolling...we all know how he jumps on any disco and tries to get it for cheap :D

I think he realized it right away tho lol

I dare you to ask him when he gets one. Go ahead, ask him for infos :laugh:

Gz on the nice laundry pin !

Nice dmg & such a good range! Soon they'll release a whole new amp line as well to go with it.

:boxer:

now i understand why Vixen cannot spawn on others planets...

Gz for the discovery

so this clothespin is a gun?! :scratch2:

does it shoot rubber bands? :silly2:

gz on the most useful thing evah!!! :yay:

Gz!

Seems a few people here primarily looked at the PM with Star and ate it raw :wtg:

Laundry system you say? Actually I did suggest something similar to MA long time ago.
I suggested that repair terminals should not repair clothes, but all the house owners could craft their own washing machine to do laundry for peds :p

Laundry system you say? Actually I did suggest something similar to MA long time ago.
I suggested that repair terminals should not repair clothes, but all the house owners could craft their own washing machine to do laundry for peds :p

Great idea! And can i add that the washing machines can only be found doing 10 stage long mission. 1st stage could require 100k sweat, and so on.

Hmm.. maybe there will be a need for them vixens on caly after all..

Hmm.. maybe there will be a need for them vixens on caly after all..

You sexist pig!! Not happy with making those vixens sex slaves now you want them to wash your undies!!

Haha, MA is fucking with you so much!! :yay:

(And I seriously feel replaced)

There are many uses for clothespins.

Just sayin'.

Still, nice to get a discovery.

I have a real problem with this...

It is clearly a Clothes peg.. not a pin...

You Americans are a funny lot ;) :laugh:

I have a real problem with this...

It is clearly a Clothes peg.. not a pin...

You Americans are a funny lot ;) :laugh:

:cool: you right :yay:

About this thread is funny it happen around Star comment in the pm.

But seriously this thread is absurd.
Sunsout Gunsout make a thread to people have fun at Star what is not funny at all.
All of us know the greatness of Star inspiring a little bit all of us from the beginning of our game.

Respect guys

About you Sunsout Gunsout not much to say about the item it smells more as guitar or other items just for decoration.
Enjoy your rare discovery of 1 ped as many enjoy their rare pets in the strong boxes.

I do not think is right someone do fun of you too m8.

Enjoy the game as a community where we all connected.

Sunsout Gunsout make a thread to people have fun at Star what is not funny at all.
All of us know the greatness of Star inspiring a little bit all of us from the beginning of our game.

HAHA NOW THATS FUNNY!! :lolup:

I think i finally know what a sarcasm is.

Respect guys

About you Sunsout Gunsout not much to say about the item it smells more as guitar or other items just for decoration.
Enjoy your rare discovery of 1 ped as many enjoy their rare pets in the strong boxes.

I do not think is right someone do fun of you too m8.

Enjoy the game as a community where we all connected.

Lol my sarca-meter usually can pick up on sarcasm...but its barely registering on this one...hopefully its broken...

Plus it is way better than pets...it is a fn clothespin! A regular piece of tree bark is 100 times more interesting than pets...and this one can actually clip stuff too!!!

Back