Buying: PET Silver Dragon

Robandkip

Guardian
Saw one and was wondering if anyone was willing to sell,let me know if you know someone. The all

hello,
i don't know if exist a silver dragon,

i have a lvl 8 silver kanin (the rare rabbit) 165 ped

and a lvl 3 Sapphire Chirin Dragon (65 ped need to confirm, dont know the xp atm)

Cheers

The Dragon you are looking for is a Sterling Dragon, Crazy B tamed it awhile ago and sold it. You will have to talk to Crazy B about more details.

The Dragon you are looking for is a Sterling Dragon, Crazy B tamed it awhile ago and sold it.

That could be the one I now have and it's not for sale :)

Pretty much what Nadie say . Zweirak bought it from Col and sold to Nadie ... Lately in every pet deal there is resseler between i want to ask where are you guys when they are for sell :):lolup:

Lately in every pet deal there is resseler between i want to ask where are you guys when they are for sell

Well, I don't know about anyone else but I normally buy direct. This one was sold in a couple of hours before I even got online to see the sales thread. Maybe the sellers should be less impatient and they'd probably get a better deal in the process. I, for one, will pay very good prices to tamers if I like the pet enough :yup:

Back