Celebrating new LA owner: Shinkiba Hunt

Rampsy

Dominant
Society
AO
Rampsy
To celebrate the new Land Owner in Shinkiba Land (OLA #65) I have decided to release an event.

SHINKIBA HUNT
Start Time: 2015-07-25 (15:30)
End Time: 2015-07-25 (17:00)

Ticket Price: 2 PED
Prizes:
  1. 100 PED
  2. 50 PED
  3. 20 PED

Apparently I accidentally missed the Winning Rule though, as "Most Votes" wins.
So this event is 1 I will lose money on (100 PED to organise, 170 PED on prizes, can get max 100x 2 PED from tickets, so yeah...)
But I will be setting up another event soon for hunting as well with free entrance!

Sorry for my mistake :)

Edit:
A second event has been made:

NEW OWNER SHINKIBA LAND (OLA#65)
Start Time: 2015-07-25 (18:00)
End Time: 2015-07-25 (19:30)

Ticket Price: FREE
Prizes:
  1. 100 PED
  2. 50 PED
  3. 25 PED

Winning Condition: Highest single loot wins

EXTRA PRIZE: Every registered player also has a chance on an extra prize. At the end of the hunt, we will be giving out a 20 ped prize to one of the registrants, randomly chosen! This prize will be given out after the hunt, in front of the shed.
If for some reason, I am not online during or after the event, then this extra prize will be given out later, by mentioning the winner in this forum topic!

Last edited:
i think i will be in the both events :)

There are 3 now :)

But as mentioned in the first post, the first event was a mistake. I have no idea how that "winning condition" works, and if it's even a hunting event then.

So my advise to people is:
- Do not sign up for the 170 ped prize event (yeah I know, it's stupid for me to tell people not to sign up, as that makes me lose more money, but I want to be honest with all the visitors, I'd rather lose 270 ped than get a bad name)
- Sign up for the 200 prize money next weeks weekend for hunting event again if you liked it.

ofcourse, if people know how the winning condition on the first one works, and they can win first place or so, feel free to sign up ofcourse, I paid the money anyway, so to me it makes no difference :)
Just want to be sure people don't think that the first one is a hunting event while it's not.

PS: I just checked, karkar, you didn't sign up yet. You have to open the events tab ingame, and sign up for the event there.

The 2 hunting events are:
- New Owner Shinkiba Land (OLA#65) => Today/Tomorrow (depending on your time zone)
- Mission Shinkiba (OLA #65) => Next week

both events are free to join, but you have to be registered to participate. only 100 people can join at max.
The one that you shouldn't probably join is the 1 for 2 ped ticket, so just ignore that one :)

I think it's fair to say that the event was a nice success. 46 participants.
The event got won by Zid with a 498ped global. Congratulations.
The lucky loser's price went to Rautataivas. Congratulations to you too.

I hope I'll see you all back in later events.
I was really happy with the activity in the event, thank you all for this!

Great event - I got a 68 ped in the first few minutes. But you know that's sometimes the worst to get during the event.... the first! LOL I ended up in 4th, but had good loots and company!

Goog luck and congrats

Congrats for the winner and good luck for me next time

Back