Too bad about harvesting but it was fun while it lasted.

There is 60k existing CLDs

Even when all initial plots would have been claimed at day one, there would be many thousand CLDs left for future plots to claim.

Who thinks this two places will be the only plots available for the rest of EU life - LOL

MA is making money from selling these plots 5k PED TT value for a L plot, 3k PED TT value for M and 1.5k PED for S+

There surely will come more soon!

It is likely that there will be more, but I assume, it will be the same timespan as with houses... which is more than 6 months.

There is 60k existing CLDs

Even when all initial plots would have been claimed at day one, there would be many thousand CLDs left for future plots to claim.

Who thinks this two places will be the only plots available for the rest of EU life - LOL

MA is making money from selling these plots 5k PED TT value for a L plot, 3k PED TT value for M and 1.5k PED for S+

There surely will come more soon!

I am a little confused, I thought you got the plot because you had CLDs and they didn't cost you anything. I don't have any CLDs and I thought you had to have them in order to get a plot:scratch2: I guess this is just beyond my understanding:).

I am a little confused, I thought you got the plot because you had CLDs and they didn't cost you anything. I don't have any CLDs and I thought you had to have them in order to get a plot:scratch2: I guess this is just beyond my understanding:).

Please check this topic:
http://bit.ly/1IjL7v1

It explains exactly the process and the costs.

True, the current amount of plots are sold and it looks like the demand for moonboards are finished.

However, doing some math, seeing how many plots have been sold time 9 CLD = a LOT of CLDs left.

That, plus I fail to believe that MA would include a whole new system, including tools, animations, looting systems, bps, skills, professions, etc. just to have it all be worthless so quick.

Their history of letting things dry up to "worthless" stage usually requires two to four years, not months. :laugh:

Well to have harvesting last more they shud improve some things.
After crafting planks until long moonleaf board lasted i have 11k of short moonleaf and 6k of moon leaf board in excess.
Mean that have found just few huge trees and colected 560 long moonleaf board all rest is huge loose seeing that we dont have use for those.
So MA shud balance that a bit or introduce more BP's.
Also all huge trees spawn always at same place so they are easy to camp so other players dont have chance .
They shud make them to spawn randomly on differet spot each time.

Last edited:
Well to have harvesting last more they shud improve some things.
After crafting planks until long moonleaf board lasted i have 11k of short moonleaf and 6k of moon leaf board in excess.
Mean that have found just few huge trees and colected 560 long moonleaf board all rest is huge loose seeing that we dont have use for those.
So MA shud balance that a bit or introduce more BP's.
Also all huge trees spawn always at same place so they are easy to camp so other players dont have chance .
They shud make them to spawn randomly on differet spot each time.

The Huge 3 Trees dont always spawn in the exact same place. Maybe in the same general areas. What I do find annoying is how there are a ton of people who just Harvest the Huge 3 trees and leave all the 1s and 2s sitting there which kills the respawn rate overall.

The Huge 3 Trees dont always spawn in the exact same place. Maybe in the same general areas. What I do find annoying is how there are a ton of people who just Harvest the Huge 3 trees and leave all the 1s and 2s sitting there which kills the respawn rate overall.

Sorry harvesting last too short to be sure on each statement - yours and mine.
10 huge 3 trees i have managed to remember spot spawn alway in same spot. - if i get to them before other ppl harvest them.
And more - many L1 and L 2 too - that is i didnt bothered to map or something , just remeber by passing each day on that area.
For me all trees have static spawn in exactly same spot.
But if someone camp them or many players run that area before you come you even dont know that there was harwestable tree and you harvest at max what other left behind so it seem like random.

As is now for me system have 3 flaws - non random spawn and non random time, bad ratio L1, L2, L3 or bad ratio in BP design and useability and purpose of all 3 kind of boards.

After big amount of worthless Short Moonleaf Board I did my homework.
I did save coordinates in sticky note of few huge level 3 trees i had luck to find.
I tried to find them after a day or two by jumping with chip.
I did not equip tool until i reached exact spot in hope that tree do not expire before i come.

I found that my previous post is wrong.
So cant be camped.
On same spot - same coordinates always grow one harvestable tree but not always same type or level.
I found all 3 levels by revisiting saved coordinates in several attempts.
So we can consider that it is somehow random.

Any idea what to do with excess of Short Moonleaf Boards and Moonleaf boards and Wood Shavings as I don't see any furniture BP or texture BP?

After roughly 7k ped TT wood cut (yes, my life is boring and it's summer) I might as well share my observations.

Every run the PH-3 was fully decayed (29.2 ped TT) and I wrote the return TT in Excel.

At the moment TT used 6826.1, TT return in boards and shavings 6628.2. So return rate on woocutting, atleast for me, is ~97%. Highest single loot 11.04 ped.

-Trees have preset spawn spots, which means they ALWAYS spawn at the same spot, but which type spawns is RANDOM. So you can mark down every spawn point and if no one else cuts it, a tree will spawn there.

-Trees work on a "20 second OR depleted" system. Which means every tree, once you start cutting it, lasts for 20 seconds OR until you reach the predetermined amount of cut attempts. Lvl 1 trees have more predetermined cuts than you can make in 20 seconds, so all lvl 1 trees last 20 seconds.
Lvl 2 and 3 trees usually have less attempts so they despawn faster than 20 seconds. Yes, I used a timer :laugh:

For example: if a tree has 1 attempt, it will despawn the moment you press the extractor use key.
Trees DO NOT have a preset amount of boards they can give, just a predetermined amount of attempts. I have had lvl 3 trees despawn after 1 extraction, during which it failed to generate resources. Also had times when it worked for 3 attempts but only gave wood shavings. The amount of attempts on each tree is randomized.

-The largest amount of boards you can get per 1 pull is 0.3 PED, everything else is given in shavings. So if you loot 10 ped, you'll get 0.3 ped boards and 9.7 ped shavings.

-Trees don't despawn if you stand near them with an extractor, only when you use it on them.

-If you use an extractor on a tree once and stop, the tree will despawn in 20 seconds. So people who only cut lvl 3 trees, please, for the love of god, use the TT extractor on lvl 1 and lvl 2 trees at least once. Because trees don't shift types. So a lvl 1 stays a lvl 1 till it's cut down.

-Tree spawns aren't rare as some people claim (that they only found 1 or 2 in an hour). Places like Argus, PA and Icarus have so many spawning trees that you might see 5 blinking dots on your screen at once. There are other places, but I won't share them cuz other harvesters will end me for giving away good spots.

-And last point. I don't understand why this tool costs 300 ped. It's probably the only tool ingame that pays for itself in a couple of days. As long as TT return is 97% (MA, I know what you're thinking....don't), and boards have even a bit of MU, this is basically a free skill generator.

After big amount of worthless Short Moonleaf Board I did my homework.
I did save coordinates in sticky note of few huge level 3 trees i had luck to find.
I tried to find them after a day or two by jumping with chip.
I did not equip tool until i reached exact spot in hope that tree do not expire before i come.

I found that my previous post is wrong.
So cant be camped.
On same spot - same coordinates always grow one harvestable tree but not always same type or level.
I found all 3 levels by revisiting saved coordinates in several attempts.
So we can consider that it is somehow random.

Any idea what to do with excess of Short Moonleaf Boards and Moonleaf boards and Wood Shavings as I don't see any furniture BP or texture BP?

TT, that's what I did as I could not really see anything else to do with them.

Back