Help: Stuck on an outpost

hypermist

But please help im stuck at a location surround by androids, frogs and all im at an outpost i am need in of a rescue i cannot offer much for a reward for picking me up and taking me to the location. that i can teleport back to a normal location, but please if u can help :)

Please provide your location. Press "p" and give us the coordinates. You´ll find you get plenty of help ;)

/mod note/ title renamed. It is the right section.
It may help if you provide more info so people can help you. Your position (default P-key) then copy and paste here.

Join #CRT channel and ask for help. Or try Rookie Chat channel.

Join #CRT channel and ask for help. Or try Rookie Chat channel.

yep! call the Calypso Rescue Team, they will get you back to civilisation. You gotta give them your position too. /pos into the chat will give them your waypoint :)

I recommend to use the rookie channel. Right now I am online, so you can also find me in player register and I come to you.

But please help im stuck at a location surround by androids, frogs and all im at an outpost i am need in of a rescue i cannot offer much for a reward for picking me up and taking me to the location. that i can teleport back to a normal location, but please if u can help :)

I'm curious as to where the location is with androids and frogs. Nothing springs to mind.

Back