Selling: 6/7 Vain armor F

Tilli

Old Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Hey!

I decided to try if i can find a new home for this lovely set of armor i have been holding. :)

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Vain

Set is missing gloves, but i was never in a hurry to get a pair, as they seem to be very elusive, and i had no problems finding cheap L ones, to fill the slot.

Harness, arms, shins are tier 2.9 and Thighs, foot, helm 1.9 it has some nice 7k invested in tiering costs atm. I heard there is like 1? other full female set around and few male counterparts.

I belive the 2.9 parts are highest tier F parts, if someone likes tiering hofs. :)

SB +16k
BO +18k

If you have an interest in buying the set, and wish to test it beforehand, that can be arranged for collateral. :)

Last edited:
i'm not sure but i saw someone looking for vain set in trade channel ( not sure if M :) ) think his name was "Dancekitten" or something like that. If i'm wrong free bump then :)

Yea, dancekitten mentioned when he was streaming that he was considering getting Vain...

Thanks guys! I've looked into it. :) BUMP

Hi!

Are you interested in maybe trading for a full set Angel SGA tier 2-5? :)
Let's discuss!

Hey Fender!

At the moment i'm mostly interested in cld/ped trades. Probably not going to really use any proper armor in upcoming months and dont want items to collect dust in storage. If i would manage to get the gloves to finish the set, i probably would keep the set and rent it out for those interested against collateral instead. :)

After SB is met, i will wait for an week for others before selling. :)

Lazy bumping :yay: Come and test it before buying, if you got too much peds sitting in the card. :)

Bumpings! Come invest in earthen relics!

if u find my name on hoflist at 20k ped i buy it from u (free bump) :). pm me if that ever happens

if u find my name on hoflist at 20k ped i buy it from u (free bump) :). pm me if that ever happens

Heyheywoah stop scaring me! I dont really wanna sell it, but it's just collecting dust so better to look for a new home. Wondering if the price is too much tho, anyone got any thoughts on this? :)

.. Wondering if the price is too much tho, anyone got any thoughts on this? :)

/mod note/ Please create a pricecheck thread in the appropriate forum, rather than discussing this in a Selling thread.

Bump! Go beat pop dragon stalkers with tt-fapper! :wise:(Not recommented)

Dropped price to sb/bo = + 18k to smooth things out. :)

come back and play instead of selling? :ahh::

come back and play instead of selling? :ahh::

I probably will play more again, when i got more time and spare IRL peds, but big mobs needs "Alot" bigger bankroll than i have atm, so can't really use the vain myself! :) Well it's still fancy tho! :D

Bumps!

Back