Mai & Crone Healers of Fortune

Crone

Prowler
Society
CRT
Joshua Crone Craftson
leaflet.jpg

Reserved for fun stuff.

Crone and Mai have been competing at healing Oz. Who ever joins him on the highest loot gets the respect. At this moment Mai is ahead (1.6k) which somewhat bothers Crone. Today was kind of funny. We both healed Oz for about an hour so far and yes he got big swirlies while Crone was healing! YAY... but not enough to beat Mai.

Mai healed him the second hour and Oz, at some point, decided to hunt Leviathan. Not the young ones, no, the biggies. So... Crone was worried there. Unlucky for Oz he did not make it into the ATH list. Maybe if Crone would have been healing?

Anyways, thanks for your business everyone! Mai and Crone are happy with all!

Mai had some issues with healing teams. This is frustrating for both, the team and Mai. Therefore, until we learn or until MindArk decides to tackle the lag we prefer not to heal teams.

Crone is actually on teamspeak quite often, so is Mai. If you join us there you will find the nice conversations about the game or anything else. Other clients or random visitors might show up as well.

So Crone is back!

Gl my friend :)

One would think so, Rocky.

Mai beat her own record, raising the standard of highest HOF healed. A whopping 2k ped for killing Eomon Dominant. Thanks to Dessa, Crone is even further from his goal to beat Mai. But, Crone doesn't blame Dessa. It just means another hunter needs to be more lucky to beat that. And isn't that what all hunters are after? Crone is sure of the full support of the hunters he will heal.

Crone won't kill Dessa for it, heal Dessa, yes, kill Dessa, no. Although... letting Dessa die once, maybe.

Also Crone is in a dancing competition with another hunter. It is Crone's strong believe there is a loot dance in the game. He will not share with the community it is Gangnam Style.:wtg: It works much like a rain dance. Of course Crone only shares the full secrets with his inner circle of hunters.

The last few days were busy, interesting and much fun. Thanks again for all your support hunters. Much appreciated.

Today was pretty weird. When Crone finally woke up he received 5 messages for a healer needed. Unfortunately, Crone can only heal one at a time. Sorry everyone.

Crone started out today with two reasonably normal hunts, some mob stealing going on though, not once, but twice... One would not expect this behavior from well established and known societies. But hey, it keeps life interesting, doesn't it?

Crone had some help in beating the record Mai set earlier. But, it didn't matter, even the "6+ hours straight run" did not include a single HOF. Crone is not jealous of his new friend. Maybe you need to ask Mai to heal you next time, she seems to be getting all the HOFs. Speaking about good loot. Some people actually dance when they run into Crone. It seems during this migration everyone needs the extra loot and everything must be tried to obtain it.

At some point today the hunter and Crone were being hunted themselves by Eomon. They were literally sandwiched by three Eomon, two ninjaspawns, one on either side. Also Crone met new mulmuns today: degeneration mulmuns, with the cool eyes? The loot was just as empty as their eyes. No color at all.

All in all, loot was... like always. But, other than that, it was an ok day. Again thanks everyone for your business and hopefully Crone will meet you (again) tomorrow!

I think you forgot to post prices :p

Crone is Healing.... so I write a bit about healing to day

Since Crone is now healing very hard trying to break my 2K hof record, I will write a post in the mean time.
Though probably not as good as he for Crone is of course Crone. ;) I still can remember him I'm still in front :wise: and he needs to train a bit.

Today I tried healing on a team again, thank you team whit great patients. I still found healing group hard.
Some more training required, thnx to the people that told me best way to do this :D

I even tried healing Crone a bit in the hope he will Hof but no :(

Hope to see you all in game again.
thank you all for choosing Healers of Fortune. though some times even to busy to chat I Enjoy the healing and hope to serve as many as possible.

Geetings

Mai and Crone have been healing again. Almost 10 dedicated hours today. Nor Crone, nor Mai watch films, movies, read the news, make phonecalls, roll a cigarette or open a bottle to drink while healing. 1 hand on the keyboard, one hand on the mouse, eyes on the timer and the healthbar. Of course we have some water ready to drink available. That's why Crone every once in a while needs a break to p...ee.

This is what Mai and Crone see as dedicated. We try to do a perfect job, but unfortunately Crone is only human.

Crone finally saw the first UBER. Early this morning a reasonably new player (9 months) took on eomon. He started in the middle of an ELM wave. Then he looted A,B,C of course. The C gave HOF swirlies. He called them fake. Before Crone could respond he saw HOF swirlies again. These were not fake: 1.6k. Unforunately not enough to beat Mai's record. Very disapointing.

Later in the evening a hunter went to FOMA with Crone and killed some Daspletor. This was awesome. Crone (revive) hunted daspletor once before with his society. So this felt like a reven... come back. No real luck on loot though. Crone was killed by the way. Not just by the daspletors, but also by the space pirats. Do they really think Crone carries loot in space? You must be kidding. :p

Well today has come to an end for Crone, Mai is still healing. Crone usually has the morning shift.

Kind regards,
Crone

Yesterday, friday was a "forced" free night. Mai and Crone did some hunting ourselves. Crone must say: the fap is amazing. Game changing as SBI calls it.

Today was a healing day again. Crone saw many swirls in the first 3 hours b, A & C... and a couple real globals too. The hunter ignored Crone's lesson about the dancing, but in the end, right before the last mob, Crone convinced him. Someone must have been lucky because, no swirlies.

Crone also healed some Proteron today, which was quite cool. He is looking forward hunting these with his new FAP together with Mai. It was a 1 hour hunt, right when the hunter decided to leave he got swirlies. Unfortunately it was no more than bait and frankly, Crone fell for it.

The Let's Dance hunter promissed Crone to actually dance before the next hunt. Finally some hofs for that guy then.

Mai is healing like a hmm like a nurse :eek: today. Some old friends, which is always nice. She is getting the hofs again. Unbelievable. Statistically this is nor possible anymore. Crone better catch up with a really big one.

The coming 2 days we will not be healing. You will find us again on tuesday.

Armour or No Armour

Hello all

Have been healing quite some people now.
Nice to meet you see you again, have a little chat (I like it though it takes me a wile to respond, because my priority of course is to keep you alive.)
I love to hear about you your loot hunts missions skill gain, mining and crafting.

In some of my hunts people go naked, (meaning in most cases that is whit no armor in clothes :ahh:)
and most of the time that is fine, and it supposed to be eco..... Some use a little armor or bigger armor to hunt even bigger mobs. And some say they would like the decay to get global's.

Now I wonder would hunting more eco give you more peds left in the end or is using big decay help you circle more ped as they return in the loot anyways.
I know there is discussions going on about this a long time and mind ark off course don't tell us how loot works :wise:
Now I told some people well you good enough you can take of your armor or take armor less to save you some decay and that's why this comes up.
so if I heal you next time and I like a chat and you like to pls. do tell me what you think, I like to learn from you :yup:

Greetings and see you in game in a couple day's

:girl: Mai :girl:

Mai & Crone have been healing again since Tuesday. Which is good. One guy was actually not getting any globals and he asked Crone if that was more or less normal.

Crone is afraid so. Many people are losing big time on eomon young hunts. Then he said he didn't see any ELM during his 3 hour hunt. This is unusual according to Crone. This made him think. What if he just simply missed the ELM wave. And if he missed that, could it be possible he was missing the global waves as well. Crone thinks loot rules are more or less consistent. Which would mean that if ELM comes in waves so does any other loot.

For instance: did you ever notice that loot changes sometimes during your hunts? If Crone hunts Aurli there are times he finds output amplifiers in every kill and there are periods Crone doesn't find any. One of Crone's society mates once told him a long time ago you have to find out when KORSS 400 drop off feffoid.

This is interesting stuff. Any thoughts?

It took over 7 hours of Eomon prowler to beat Mai's record and set the new standard to 2094. Unfortunately, Crone wasn't healing. Crone has a curse?

Saying gz

Hello fellow Entropians,

Busy busy busy and I like it :yay: :yay: :yay:
but to tired after to write a post, or after healing in between healing trying to keep the hours
organised. Between that doing some hunting myself. Watching you guys hunt wile I heal makes my trigger finger itchy. So now afther a few day's I found some time to tell you somthing about my last day's (don't worry crone is healing now :cool: )

I had seen quite some globals and hofs these day's :yay: and Congratulate to those who got them.
And this is what I want to tell you about. I like if I can to congratulate people whit there hofs and globals.
Last day's though raised the question when to do so, if some one shoot more than 50 ped in a mob you should at least expect every mob to loot a global (which is for sure not the case). Or hunters hunting for 1000nds of peds a hunt should have a hof. I saw some hunters hof and still loose peds.
Still I think it is polite to congratulate some one whit there hof or global, and since I think it is polite I will do so.
I tell you gratz knowing lost and gratz knowing you won. (if I find time to write it in chat between healing you)

So today gratz for al hofs and globals.

Update status
I must say I am a little bit more in front of Crone whit a hof worth 2097 ped.:yay:
and seeing 5 hofs on people i was healing.
Good luck to you and Crone breaking my records ;)

:girl: Mai :girl:

Actually, Mai, it was 2094. Unfortunately for Crone, it doesn't matter anymore. Poupette broke the record easily with a whopping 3469, if Crone remembers correctly. Guess what: Crone wasn't there, again Mai was healing. Really? Crone starts to worry now. Poupette asked Crone if he needs to do the dishes now for the coming month. No he doesn't, all he needs to do is live with it until he finally beats the new standard. Did Crone tell you she wakes him in the middle of the night to remind him? If so it would be a lie, but she does remind him frequently.

Soon Mai will start to charge extra for her hof healing luck. :D That was just a joke.

Maybe Crone should write a ticket about this and see what MindArk has to say about it. Probably something in the lines of: we do not discuss loot. Against all odds right, that all the hofs come when Mai is healing? Maybe Crone is saving for the big one?

Healing people that are semi AFK made Crone thinking, if a hunter is on auto shoot, could Crone then take care of the complete hunt. He would have to pull a mob into the line of fire of the hunter and start healing the hunter, then when the mob is dead he would need to pull the next mob. Would that be posible? That would be awesome, right?

Crone saw something amazing today!

Crone was healing a friend against Eomon Young. He's a good guy. And what do you think? The Fluskes were hunting right next to us. Crone counts the Fluskes as his friends and thus he had a little chat with them. During the hunt Crone's hunter died. Critical hit, unfortunately. the mob was half dead. Crone had to do some flying and didn't actually see what happened to the half dead mob, but when the hunter returned the mob was gone. Crone noticed that only the Fluskes were nearby and they had a little chat about it.

Although it is not certain the Fluskes killed it, Fluske took out his big gun to pre shoot an eomon for the hunter. Crone can really appreciate that! WOW! Crone would say, find one of his posts and send him Crones regards in a positive way.

Thanks again, hunters for your business and chatter. It is appreciated.

Interesting day again. The day started slow for Mai and Crone. Nevertheless they were lucky enough three of their returning customers came in one after the other that made it possible to reach the targeted amount of hours. Thanks guys!

One made a very specific comment that needs some more thought. Critical hits from mobs seem to come in waves. Interesting isn't it? ELM waves, global waves, loot changes (which are waves aswell), skill waves, critical hit waves... what if this is all? The whole game is a package of waves?

Interesting.

Crone has been perfecting his theory about waves and he struck gold! If Crone can figure it out, so can you. Actually some of the more known hunters tried to explain this to Crone before, he just never understood it.

Although the updates have been absent Crone and Mai have been healing. some are really taking interest in the loot dance. Which is good. Crone does have to mention something about this. It is much like a rain dance, as Crone stated before. An important characteristic of a rain dance is the following. It does not just rain for you. The people around you will get wet as well.

One would think Crone saw some big hofs by now. No. Maybe one should hire Mai, she seems to have better results. The 3469 is still the record to beat, unfortunately. However Crone does predict a big one soon, he has this bowl...

It has been fun the last few days for Crone and he really feels some "love" from some of the hunters continuosly choosing Crone and Mai as their healers. Don't forget to say hi also when you do not need any healing. Oh... and remember the teamspeak server.

Crone has been talking to one of their hunters about loot. The conclusion is as follows: loot is for noobs. Crone was counting his loot from Kerberos and is very happy to inform you all: Crone is a noob. Nothing new here of course.

The loot dance is picking up. More and more hunters join. Some before the hof, some after. It's a bit strange, but hey. If it works for you, it works for Crone. Although Crone saw some hofs again yesterday, nothing was big enough to beat the record.

Anyways, it's time to heal! Thanks again everyone and happy hunting!

Training

Hello dear readers and hunters

First i wan't to start whit a thank you.
Thank you to all hunters that keep returning for our services.
It has been fun and I still love to heal you all.
It has bin disappointing some times loot can be really bad.
It has been joy full I love seeing you guy's get swirlies :yay:
But still the record stands on 3.4K
Who is going to break it?

Also I have been training on team :D
thanks to the team that stayed nice and patient al the times they died.
And let me try over and over again. I see progress but still need teams that have the patients to let me
practice some more..... :newbie:
For some yeah I did some team healing before ... but healing whit a tool you can miss a hit or being on top of each hit is a difference.
Also thanx to a few healers patient enough to tell me some of the tricks they use on teams THANKS A LOT!!!!
you know who you are!

That leafs me whit the point that we tried to team hunt some eomon as well talk about team healing and
have some fun on those as well. We wondered who would be the winner of the competition if hit over 3.4 K
would it be our healer? or Crone and me? Well we didn't had a fun run though.

Well See you all in game soon
Mai

I have now passed 9h with crone and mai and works great, i will definately PM either one again and go on a hunting spree!
Now on this run and so far got 1.8k drone elite, lets keep them coming!
GL with your service:yay:

Crone is very happy to heal you again Chillbanan, next time try west though :).

Yesterday Crone saw the effects of the loot dance again. A pogo works very well, but it does for your society mates or surroundings. This needs further testing to figure out which it is: society mates or surrounding hunters. Any information is well appreciated. Anyways at this point Crone suggests the Gangnam style dance sequence just to be safe.

Crone is still awaiting the hunter that shows him a hof above 3469 which means Mai is still leading. This is getting boring. Maybe Crone should get him some luck pills? Did MindArk already invent those? Maybe some sort of pill that will cost you for instance 100 tt. This will give you more costs for each kill you make during let's say 60 minutes. It will be much like a mining amplifier. Sounds like a plan to boost loot right?

Crone healed a couple hofs again.. no biggies unfortunately. Business is very slow at the moment, so this seems a great time to try and heal a team. Therefore Crone is looking for a team that is willing to try and hunt with Crone. Crone understands he might mess up a few times and therefore offers an hour of healing for decay, yes on imp fap. Maybe Crone will do great from the start, maybe it takes a full hour and he still doesn't get it. :ahh:

Please let Crone know what you think.

ps. Don't tell Mai.

Today was a busy healìng day. Warlocks, big bulk, and proteron seem the main focus. Unfortunately proteron are in a no vehicle zone which means one has to be creative when the hunter dies. Yes, it happens :ahh: Crone discovered that large trees are very good to play hide and seek with the proteron. No fights on who is the seeker, it's always the proteron.

Probably others discovered too that disconnect seem to come in pairs. The "wave theory" now includes disconnects as well. Honesty forces Crone to say: at least Entropia Universe is consistent.

All in all, Crone had a fun day.

Thanks again everyone and sorry to those Crone had to say no to.

Healing is slow

I'm still trying to get more a head of crone, but found out that hard these day's
I found out what the afther effeckt is of the migration and things got bit silled.
so had time to wach some movies :yay: :yay: :yay:
Still found there is some mobs to be hunted whit healer that is not called Eomon
and some loyal guest showed me vaguards, osseocolum, Elite drones, Daspletors, Feffox.
Despite there effords We not seen more than 3.4K peds
I realy would like see some one beat that.
Thanks for all the people that still hired me or crone outside migration!
Hoping to see you all in the field

Greetings
Mai

We wish you a mery christmas, we wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!

By the way, the new record is a 5k+ hof by a society hunt with Calypso Rescue Team.

Back