Taco's RT BP shop in prison.

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
print_screen_2015-07-24_13-59-46.jpg

Hey just letting you know I will be stocking pretty much every RT BP I have in this shop in case anyone needs anything.

The ones with QR are on the wall. The rest on the tables and shelves are zero QR or Limited.

All the zero QR ones and L ones are priced, but the ones on the walls with QR aren't...if you want these just shoot me a pm, but most are sets and I don't want to price individually because I would rather sell the set.

So pm me for any reason, or if you want to make an offer for something...I am open to negotiate anything, especially if you are someone I see on RT often :) I priced shit really fast, so some prices are way flexible.

Some sets include all the PRX cars ingredient bps, Firewall MKI and Firewall MKII, Disco, and Stealth armors.

I basically just want to maintain a library of the RT BP's that makes it easier for fellow RT people to find stuff they need.

Here is a tremendously amateur video of how to get to my shop. It is a pain in the ass if you are new to prison, bring a tpII chip.

Currently the shop has only bp's so ignore the part in the video showing all the guns.

Thanks.

Where might I buy some soap, sardines, latex gloves, tuna fish packets, and hand lotion in your prison commissary?

(Most popular products in a prison shop btw)

Prison is the one place on Rock i have never visited. There was this super complex walkthrough about how to get out of prison... ?
So how do people get stuck in there and can't get out? Is there a mission in there that disables your TP chip or something?
Do i have to bring my own soap or i get it at the shower?

On the 2nd thought, discard the stupid noob questions. I better go explore this place myself. :)

Prison is the one place on Rock i have never visited. There was this super complex walkthrough about how to get out of prison... ?
So how do people get stuck in there and can't get out? Is there a mission in there that disables your TP chip or something?
Do i have to bring my own soap or i get it at the shower?

On the 2nd thought, discard the stupid noob questions. I better go explore this place myself. :)

Don't forget to bring a towel.

All I read was how it's a pain in the ass in his prison shop... :D

Don't worry, nothing bad will happen to you here, we will protect you...here, have a candy bar...

Back