Entropia Universe 3840x1080

RedBeard

Mature
So, I am messing around with my monitors and decided to pull up Entropia Universe across both monitors

This gives a huge vision!

http://imgur.com/VA4YBJV
http://imgur.com/qOf3Dme

It is quite epic indeed! I am liking it....in the future to make this work better though would to be get monitors with not so big of a border, a thin border would work better - in the photo you see my microphone (for live streaming) and basically "invisible" is my guy because the border is to thick on the monitor.. If I zoom in more then I can see his left side of body and then right side of body.

3840x1080 ! I didn't know I could pull it off! Now I want to get a 3rd monitor and a new setup so I can go even more extreme!

Last edited:
cool! I never tried it yet.. i will have to see now!

I will be hooking up a 3rd monitor hopefully soon so I can have the middle monitor be my character, and the 2 monitors on the side be the peripheral

It is nice to have a panoramic view of EU but with 3 screens you also get 2 edges of them which i don't like much.:(
How do you folks go about it to get this to a minimum so the whole wide screen looks as one whole and not 3 screens next to each other.:confused::scratch2:

@ sungam,
Nice wide view and how did you achieve this without the edges of the screens because you are using 3 screens.:cool::scratch2:
Thanks and cheers

I set i up by using the nvidia software that came with the graphics card

I set i up by using the nvidia software that came with the graphics card

Thanks, i meant how come there are no edges of the 3 screens to be seen in the pic you posted.:scratch2:
3 screens together should give you two edges but yours is one clean wide view which is awesome of course.:wtg:
Cheers

Thanks, i meant how come there are no edges of the 3 screens to be seen in the pic you posted.:scratch2:
3 screens together should give you two edges but yours is one clean wide view which is awesome of course.:wtg:
Cheers

Because printscreen doesnt see how many monitors you use. It thinks Its one screen only? I guess. ..

Because printscreen doesnt see how many monitors you use. It thinks Its one screen only? I guess. ..

Ahh, i see what you mean.;)
But it is still a pretty wide gaming view and that is awesome.:cool::wtg:
Cheers

Back