Selling: Herman XLR Chulan (Mod FF4400 clone)

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Sort of.

150m range, 34,4 dps unamped (compared to ff4400 37,4) and 3.065 eco. With a really fat amp the numbers get more impressive.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Herman_XLR_Chulan_Edition

Curent tier is T2.9. I am not sure wheter or not to bump it up to T3 because it costs alot. 1.5k in tier costs for the first two tiers already.

Remaining TIRs are 102, 107, 51, 136, 48, 100, 128

BO: 15k for now.

I'd accept items, ped, aud and probably lower offers as well. Hit me with one, worst case scenario nothing happens.

i won't ever sell mine for sure, as it is one of the most awesome pieces of Xtra Long Range weaponry available. i can tag up to radar edge, kill many mob before they reach me, and do crits of up to 800 in best damage setup (T5.7/HF50/ES)

if someone can afford to buy this gun and tier it up, i can promise lots of fun when using it.

all hail chulan & GL with your sale! :sniper:

i won't ever sell mine for sure, as it is one of the most awesome pieces of Xtra Long Range weaponry available. i can tag up to radar edge, kill many mob before they reach me, and do crits of up to 800 in best damage setup (T5.7/HF50/ES)

if someone can afford to buy this gun and tier it up, i can promise lots of fun when using it.

all hail chulan & GL with your sale! :sniper:

Don't make me regret this.... :D

Unfortunately, I don't have the skills to use it efficiently at the moment. But I guess I can borrow yours once I have...? ;)

Wednesday! :yay:

I'm feeling very, very open to offers today.

Received a trade offer, not sure how I feel about it.

Keep it coming.

I would like to sell this one today. For tonight; Lowball offers welcome.

+12.5k bo tonight. I need some pedddddds

Negotiating a potential deal in 6-7h. If anyone is interested I would like to hear from you before that. Any offers welcome up until that.

Back