PC Artemic Rings unlimited

Mac Farmer

Old Alpha
Can you help me out whit prices for : Artemic Ring adjusted , improved and modified ?
Thanks!
:)

I'm interested in pricecheck too; ) free bump

I have a Mod Artemic Ring.

Initially I bought it in error thinking it helped 'train pets' faster, although it's taming ring. Anyway since I bought it, I thought what the hell I'll try taming a load of Atrox pets. I've not tamed Atrox pets without it, so can't tell how good it is with or without the ring. Although 16% better chance of a successful tame on Mod ring must be useful.

From a price check point of view, there's is huge future potential I would imagine. I'm looking forward to taming some spiders at some point, and assume you'd need some sort of quality taming ring to achieve that. I think just selling spiders alone (assume there is a market), might pay for the ring. I don't know 100 ped a spider maybe less costs?

But money aside the ability to tame spiders....how cool is that. What about taming prots? How many damn pets do people want....lol.

We still don't know what's happening with the future of EU pets, or any connection with Compet. I find it a bit frustrating to be fair. The compet #7 bulletin, mentioned lootable PVP personal cities, what if EU defensive mobs are used to protect your city. I'm just speculating, but what if spiders, prots, atrox are options to defend Compet property? It's all a big guess right now.

ok I paid 1238 for my mod Artemtic ring. It was listed for 1500 along with another mod ring for 6500 (still on auction). I pm'd the owner and did a deal for 1200 + his auction fee against the +1500 ring. The auction history on sales is +899, but obviously my ring was pulled from auction.

I think it's a bit of a gamble a bit like stables, although if you can get one at good price it may well be worth it. I see it personally as a tool that could bring me some personal enjoyment to EU, I'm not really measuring on investment terms. That said if there's just a few rings, and only those that own the rings can tame certain mobs, then you could be talking Mod fap prices. Lets face it those mod faps were left on the ground for avas to pick up years ago....lol.

Maybe the 6500 ring is worth it. Maybe it's worth more. I'm glad I own one (got to be in it to win it), I'm sure the future will be exciting. There's a lot of questions still with taming, but we've had a lot of content so far.

MA are known for destroying value though, so if they bring out a 50% ring next month, that basically makes the word "Mod" a bit of a piss take. We will see.

I did some boxes and looted a 4% L taming ring, which I can't sell (which is a pain), but I understand why MA have not made them tradable. They want people to buy boxes to at least get L rings to use.

btw I also bought an unl hermetic adjusted ring, I think they're bargain at around +500 I still need to test walking speed with them, but if you do walk faster backwards, that's great for hunting slow moving mobs with no armour.

Does that help?

Rick

Last edited:
btw I also bought an unl hermetic adjusted ring, I think they're bargain at around +500
Rick

An now a "Mod" Hermetic ring is around +800 and falling fast.

Sometimes I do wonder if the balancing manager cares at all. Money talks though, people must be buying enough boxes to buy a third world country.

Rick

Back