My Vixen pet is sad

gwit

Prowler
Katielicious mallow (Kat)
She still pole dances for me and follows me around but what can I do to make her happy:confused: Refuses to do any tricks.

“If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it is yours. If it doesn’t, it never was.”

“If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it is yours. If it doesn’t, it never was.”

No please don't make me do that :rolleyes:

Give her what all strippers want

1. an education for their child so they don't grow up to be strippers and stay away from that Colombian bam bam

2. Help finding out who the daddy is

She still pole dances for me and follows me around but what can I do to make her happy:confused: Refuses to do any tricks.

try to brush it and feed it :D

the mood will go up while u perform tricks :rolleyes:

Damn this sounds to much like RL :) But yes I think all pets right now are sad and hopefully 'next' update will fix them.

Get better oils, chips and spare parts for repair her once is needed.
And dont tell her that is not exportable because someone at MA confused robots with woman.

try to brush it and feed it :D

the mood will go up while u perform tricks :rolleyes:

I have fed Lola (well she was a showgirl, but that was 30 years ago :yay:) but she is still sad - so I guess I have to brush her hair.

I have fed Lola (well she was a showgirl, but that was 30 years ago :yay:) but she is still sad - so I guess I have to brush her hair.

yeah your old girl needs simple a bit care ^^ ... some food and love and then play with her and she will love u a long time =)

Back