Selling: Juicy Mon's Uber Taming Thread, a Trade For Evade!

juicy001

Stalker
Society
Fresh & Funky
Juicy Fruit Monster
Heya Entropians :D

u may noticed that pets are back ... but also, that MA messed up the system :(
if they dont change the settings do we need a way higher evade lvl than tamer :mad:

my pet handler lvl is 57 and tamer 56 ... and i need to rise my evade ( atm its at lvl 45 )
if i want to tame uber pets like the sacred kong :monkey:

and here comes the deal and idea , i will try to get as much ped as i can to rise my evade lvl .

i will sell a lot of stuff , plz see the list below ...

BUT also i will ask ya at this point to donate for this project or better to buy pre-payed service =)

for example some1 wanne donate 1k ped ... he will buy 15 hours of my service that way , wich means 5 hours come for free ( normaly i ask 100ped a hour + decay )

and it wont matter what size or planet ... so in the end is this your chance to get a cheap uber pet !

els your also welcome to pm me with ideas or advice what els i could do , and thx already for reading ^^

your Juicy Fruit Monster

( note , this offer for prepayed service is limited ! and i reserve the right to reject deals with certain ppl i dont like :p )

Last edited:
the list of stuff i sell : ( and ofc i accept here also esi´s or evade chips too )

ML45 t 5,4

tier 6 103
tier 7 125
tier 8 144
tier 9 129
tier 10 109

set of Hermes armor F ( diffrent tt´s and tiers on the parts and eon food )

3e plates ...

i will add more and links soon =)

Last edited:
bumb ... tell me what ya think about my idea =)

I am fine with a prepaid service I just hadnt called it "donating"

have fun, no need for further off-topic :wtg:

lets try a bumb :tongue2:

bumb da humb :tongue2:

still i need evade !

yay got the first 150ped donation from Tina =) thx a lot gone get cheap skills from a friend with those ... one step closer to the purple kongs !

Correction 150 peds and some fruits :) i guess that give me like 2 hours service?:deal::whip:

a guy who dont want to be named here got me 2 skills chips :yay::yay: soon lvl 46

ok bumbing is not allowed but if i ask...hmmmm but if i ask something like ...
Lets say juicy u got a rainbow colored pet for me?

Back