Help: Disable startup music?

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Is it possible to disable the starting tune?
It was fun at first but now it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking anoying

AND... If your like me and play without sound, then it's a bit annoying to have to mute my laptop just so I don't have to hear the music at whatever ridiculous volume my two boys have left it at last.

I have not found an in game option to disable it.

JEHU

Glad i'm no the only one so bump it up :yay:

Hey it's a feature, like having to reopen your map every time!

no option for it but i would very much like there to be...

AND... If your like me and play without sound, then it's a bit annoying to have to mute my laptop just so I don't have to hear the music at whatever ridiculous volume my two boys have left it at last.

I have not found an in game option to disable it.

JEHU

Have you tried the "Tools" option in the client launcher (right left of the green "Launch" button) ¿?

There's an option there to disable sound for the whole game. I'm not home but maybe it disables the startup music too, I can't test it now.

Cheers.

Have you tried the "Tools" option in the client launcher (right left of the green "Launch" button) ¿?

There's an option there to disable sound for the whole game. I'm not home but maybe it disables the startup music too, I can't test it now.

Cheers.

It does, u can disable in game sounds and streaming audio through that option.

There used to be some warning if you disabled sounds from that option about gameplay and advertisement or something.

that was probably back when there WAS in game ads

There used to be some warning if you disabled sounds from that option about gameplay and advertisement or something.

Confirmed, it works.

I never play with sounds anyway so this is perfect to avoid the stupid startup music :)

Yeah I don't want to disable all the sounds ingame tho, just the startup tune.. Any other suggestions?

Totally agree with OP except i hated it from day dot . And it sounds like star trek tbh

Is it possible to disable the starting tune?
It was fun at first but now it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking anoying

YES!!!! Give us bloody option to disable it!

Believe me or not but it was not shitty gun sounds but this start 'theme' that made me to mute EU on my PC...

Sorry to bump an old thread but I just wanted to point out that now you CAN disable startup music forever.

There is a speaker icon on the top-right corner of the new login screen to do so.

Cheers.

Sorry to bump an old thread but I just wanted to point out that now you CAN disable startup music forever.

There is a speaker icon on the top-right corner of the new login screen to do so.

Cheers.

thanks alot!!! :wtg:

Ohhh nice, glad i went by this old thread again! Thanks for the tip!! My ears were already bleeding :laugh:

bump for the ones that don´t know

Back