the Key to the Sacred Kongs ( King Kong Idol )

juicy001

Stalker
Society
Fresh & Funky
Juicy Fruit Monster
i offer here a service , u can rent my key to the sacred kong area !

pm me here or better ingame =)

Sounds interesting, does the key give you access to the area where you can tame the kong? If so, it is interesting, what is the price for the service?

Sounds interesting, does the key give you access to the area where you can tame the kong? If so, it is interesting, what is the price for the service?

AFAIK, that item will indeed give you access to the purple Sacred KONG spawn.
If that is the KONG you want to tame, there are other less cool KONGs to tame as well :p

pm me ingame and we figure something out =)

kombi forgot to pm me . so bumb if u wanne kill uber monkeys :yup:

I will definitely catch you in game, dont want to kill them, want to tame them, hopefully my levels and evade will be enough.

BTW, is there a better whip to use on them than cobra ME, was not keeping up with the recent whip developments, perhaps there are powerful ones?

I will definitely catch you in game, dont want to kill them, want to tame them, hopefully my levels and evade will be enough.

BTW, is there a better whip to use on them than cobra ME, was not keeping up with the recent whip developments, perhaps there are powerful ones?

i am using boiga L whips ( 29 uses and 67 dmg ) and waiting for a pm ingame ^^

kombinator didnt catched me yet ... so bumb it :p

Sent you a friend request in game. Bolga whips seem interesting twice the strength of cobra ME and a little faster and maxed...

Would be interesting to test myself against the Kong, taming level and evade shoould suffice, perhaps may make sense to also up the armor, any idea what damage type it does?

Sent you a friend request in game. Bolga whips seem interesting twice the strength of cobra ME and a little faster and maxed...

Would be interesting to test myself against the Kong, taming level and evade shoould suffice, perhaps may make sense to also up the armor, any idea what damage type it does?

no idea about the dmg i used the stolen arc armor from cyrene... and see ya ingame maybe ^^

OK fair, may need to get a bigger L armor just in case and a Bolga whip, and then should be OK probably, definitely worth a shot.

Please accept my friend request in game and we can talk specifics online.

still i wasnt able to meet kombinator ... so hurry if u want the idol before he finaly takes a decision :wise:

still i wasnt able to meet kombinator ... rent the idol before he does ;P

Did you accept my FL request? :) Please make sure you do I will ping you when I can.

still available =) come and kill big puple monkeys !

Pretty busy in IRL, but will take a stab at this when time allows, sounds like i need to also get a better armor, big whip and a fapper...

Back