Chunks of uncommon materials?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
G'day,

Not long ago terrudite was quite expensive. Then someone discovered a spot in the Arkadia Underground that's seemingly pure terrudite, after which others found it as well, and now terrudite can be bought at a really low price.

I am curious to know if anyone heard about or found similiar spots both in the past and at current? Perhaps you have a clean spot of a high markup ore or enmatter that you are digging up right now?

While I understand people probably would not like to mention the material or the spot, I'm interested to know how common these spots are. It really would make mining interesting for me and make it worthwhile to do some exploring rather than get back to the same spot with various crap that I've mined earlier.

They exist.. I've got a location on Eudora where I can find 80% ignisium claims, though it's small at only has room for about 30 drops.

I've also got a spot on amathera where I can split 50/50 gazz and something else, and with gazz basically being removed from Caly in anything more than 6% distribution I've been making a pretty penny.

I'm not about to drop lv10+ amps though.. You still can't turn a profit on those.

Last edited:
Back