PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xaero e-lite Cynque
    Society
    Magnum Opus
    Images

Does people know they can transfer materials 100% risk free?

Hello!

I might come forward looking like a proper noob by asking this, but I have done some searches and came up with nothing.

Yesterday I accidentally figured out how to move materials between planets without the risk of actually bringing them through PVP lootable space.

Since I don't know if this is a bug or a feature I have sent a support ticket to ask if it's legit. But since I still have another support ticket that has been open for 2 weeks, I am expecting a long time before I get a reply.

Hence I want to ask you guys: Does people generally know about this method, and is it a bug or a feature? Since it might be a bug, I am not going to explain what I did.

Much love, e-lite Xaero

EDIT: No, I am not talking about healer loot. This method can be used on already looted and mined materials, and no team is needed. So I guess people doesn't know. I will wait and see what support answer about this.
    Last edited by e-lite; 07-29-2015 at 17:19.

Quote Originally Posted by e-lite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hello!

I might come forward looking like a proper noob by asking this, but I have done some searches and came up with nothing.

Yesterday I accidentally figured out how to move materials between planets without the risk of actually bringing them through PVP lootable space.

Since I don't know if this is a bug or a feature I have sent a support ticket to ask if it's legit. But since I still have another support ticket that has been open for 2 weeks, I am expecting a long time before I get a reply.

Hence I want to ask you guys: Does people generally know about this method, and is it a bug or a feature? Since it might be a bug, I am not going to explain what I did.

Much love, e-lite Xaero
    Oh you mean the method of putting it in a box, then put that box inside another vehicle that has 0 TT?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Whining Skeptic Aboard
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    Thorifoid exploit?
    22 days left

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Andrey Andy Russian
    Society
    Deep Core Mining
    Images
    This method is 100% Healer Loot. It works (worked) 2-3 years ago... Dunno, maybe it was fixed, I do not use it.
    Bug allows transfer of all loot between planets to healer, also from Toxic PvP. All warnings in all Mayhems was about it.
    First arrival to PE 10 Jun 2004. Strong addict of this game since 07 Jan 2007 (as Andy)
    Fanless Mini PC for night work: Topminipc

Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Smoerble
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Can you explain please?

You form a team you get killed in PVP and someone on another planet receives the inventory?

And what is a 0% TT vehicle? `
    However it seems to me, flying with a MS is way easier, and 10 PEDs is not that much .

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Andrey Andy Russian
    Society
    Deep Core Mining
    Images
    Easy. Set Healer loot option in team for 100%. After that Healer must heal someone in your team at least once. All recieved loot will be transferred to healer (to another planet if you wish). But important! Noone in your team can never heal himself in any way. You can accept other healer (without team) if you need real healer.
    It must be fixed several years ago, but as I see (in this thread) it is not fixed yet.
    First arrival to PE 10 Jun 2004. Strong addict of this game since 07 Jan 2007 (as Andy)
    Fanless Mini PC for night work: Topminipc

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kikki KJ Jikki
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    I use auction to transport stackables between planets. There is obviously a small fee and there is a risk that someone will buy the stack so I make sure to set SB high enough that I wouldn't be upset if i got peds instead of the stack.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Charley Moondog 1969
    Society
    The Gloryhound Irregulars
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KijkkiJikki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I use auction to transport stackables between planets. There is obviously a small fee and there is a risk that someone will buy the stack so I make sure to set SB high enough that I wouldn't be upset if i got peds instead of the stack.
    Yep I agree with this and have done it on a number of occasions
    If it killed you
    It isn't because you have the wrong armour,
    you just need a bigger sword

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Joshua Crone Craftson
    Society
    The Gathering
    Images
    Crone likes the healer loot a lot! That is so funny! Someone actually tested this on multiple planets to transfer loot just to see if it works? MindArk did a great job testing here. ROFL

Just for that this should be legal, obviously a bug, but hey... not our fault.
    Mai & Crone - Healers of Fortune
    click here for thread

Mai & Crone - Mentors
    click here for thread

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast