Entropia Life support cases

DistantSun

Old Alpha
Society
The Ancients
Adrian DistantSun Jones
Hi all,

Quick question (I hope) does anyone know if the people over at Entropia Life check or respond on their Support Cases?

I have four support cases with them (one created a moment ago) as yet no responses on any.

Just wondered if others had recently received any response in relation to any support cases that they may have submitted.

For information my case reference numbers are 1535, 1538, 1539 and 1547 all related to untracked globals while I am running the tracker.

DS

I've had a support case open for more than a month and received a comment but no follow up and no resolution. It's still open.

The respose (or total lack of) from Entropia Life is seriously bad.

I dont understand why they have the ability to submit support cases and imply any form of SLA when they do or offer neither.

I they are not related to this forum but still, the Entropia Life site is good but any support they imply does not exist in any sense of the work.

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
:eyecrazy:

I made one, I can't seem to log into the client. I'm logged into the website, and if I log out I might be able to get my password and info that I can use to use the client - but I dont want to chance messing that up and then can't even use the website info.

I feel you, can't login for months now :laugh:

I have a support case that is about to get one year old, cake and soda for everyone :)

I have to enter a new api key every time to log on to the client and even then it will often not log my online time. I did a support case about it (this was several months ago) and got a response but no resolution of the problem. Now they are not responding to support cases at all, I put one in recently about a missed global which still has not had a reply, and tbh I'm not expecting one.

Back