Ideas to improve society terminal (Part 2)

Since I accidentaly locked myself out - BRING THIS POST UP :)

BS is interesting, but having societies fight for rankings would be much more interesting :)

Lets have less BS in game, and more society options instead :)

I agree that this has been on the backburner for far too long. Please get on this MA.

Lets think about societies in at least 1 VU this year :)

application requirements

application requirements

'Your avatar does not have the necessary requirements to apply for this society'

Putting up application requirements for your soc would save a lot of troubles:
Settings:
- Minimum Health
- Minimum Highest Profession
- Minimum Total Skills
- Minimum Reputation

just another 2pec addition to this thread :)

:yay::cheer:BUMP:cheer::yay:

Faceof is Dynamic...:wtg:
Faceof...:cool:

application requirements

'Your avatar does not have the necessary requirements to apply for this society'

Putting up application requirements for your soc would save a lot of troubles:
Settings:
- Minimum Health
- Minimum Highest Profession
- Minimum Total Skills
- Minimum Reputation

just another 2pec addition to this thread :)

Nice suggestion :) thanks

Haven't bumped this in a long time... so many years have passed since the first suggestion...

Make Societies Great Again (not that they ever were...)

31 days, and the original thread will be 8 years old. Still cant believe nothing has been done IN 8 YEARS!!! to make societies attractive :)

31 days, and the original thread will be 8 years old. Still cant believe nothing has been done IN 8 YEARS!!! to make societies attractive :)

EU has some new winds, I look forward to SOC UPDATES !!!

imho the ancient system is obsolete, that is why I am not in any soc atm.
I await new soc systems, as many others do!
Plenty of information in this thread and other ones.

Used to play an online game called Lineage II where many of your desires were implemented. Most of them were quite awesome. Things you wrote could easily improve the game experience.

Great job!

Used to play an online game called Lineage II where many of your desires were implemented. Most of them were quite awesome. Things you wrote could easily improve the game experience.

Great job!

I've never played Lineage, I just heard about it. Basically haven't played any other MMO. The ideas here are just common sense on what could improve the game. Many people play for the social aspect.

Another bump :)

The reason why everyone knows those (stone old) "ideas" is that they ARE common sense and therefore are implemented in basically EVERY other MMPORPG.

For some strange reasons MA alone is convinced those features would hamper gameplay, quality of life improvement, or (heaven forbid!) even increase player's fun...

Radio traffic alert:
"Beware! There is a Wrong-way driver on the road to present day MMPORPGs"

MindArk:
"One wrong-way driver on my lane? There are hundreds!"

YES YES YES to all +1 rep for awsome job

Forgot to mention before:

Remove Society Terminal Altogether
Make it's menu and interface be accessible anywhere by a using a hotkey or action library action.

MA listens. A milestone achieved. Something from this list made into reality :yay: 385 years more and we might have everything from this list :yay:

Just another bump for societies...

Bumping for MA to look again :)

Well, another bump bites the dust :)

Bump after a long time :)

I am waiting for an overhaul since 2003.

Lets see if new VU brings something new :)

VU did not bring anything new to societies... meaning the current system is still nearly useless :)

Reactions: Xen
Back