Kudos to Hank | Mindark

chronos

Old Alpha
Society
Project-Asylum Corp
Stig Chronos Brannlund
This post goes to Hank that seems to be the only person that works @mindark support during the summer vacation time.

Every support case i had, and other that i read about on the forum has been answered by Hank. Like a blue Marvel superhero i can only say good work ! :D :yay:

Very fast response time as well from what i have seen.

I am playing this game for 10 years, and made like 4 support cases over the time?
Two out of those were that I tted something :D

What are you spamming the support with? It seems like you post something every other day.

No wonder they have no time for real things :D

I had very pleasant experience with Bruce also recently (last week) and Hank has answered 4 out of 5 of my last support cases. It seems Ulf only deals with rants and other hard to solve issues , for example "My Loot sucks" "I lost my friend" "Give me back my money that i lost crafting during bad loot periood" etc etc

Although me myself i have had only good experience with Ulf also.. So far for me, the support team is doing very good job.
Maybe they treat constant complainers differently, as we all know there are few of us who have their own truth no matter what you say or what proof you have to show they are wrong (just look at those conspiracy theories on forum, 9 out of 10 are started by same few guys - who constantly keep saying, I am leaving, i have had enough etc etc, yet still they are here for years now).

To conclude +rep for support team for dealing with real problems fast and efficiently.

Maybe i should ask Hank to look at my support case that has been open for 4 months now without any reply :)

I had very pleasant experience with Bruce also recently (last week) and Hank has answered 4 out of 5 of my last support cases. It seems Ulf only deals with rants and other hard to solve issues , for example "My Loot sucks" "I lost my friend" "Give me back my money that i lost crafting during bad loot periood" etc etc

Although me myself i have had only good experience with Ulf also.. So far for me, the support team is doing very good job.
Maybe they treat constant complainers differently, as we all know there are few of us who have their own truth no matter what you say or what proof you have to show they are wrong (just look at those conspiracy theories on forum, 9 out of 10 are started by same few guys - who constantly keep saying, I am leaving, i have had enough etc etc, yet still they are here for years now).

To conclude +rep for support team for dealing with real problems fast and efficiently.

Again, the same question. What are you spamming them with? I just don't understand why someone has to constantly open support cases.

You costs us money! :D

Again, the same question. What are you spamming them with? I just don't understand why someone has to constantly open support cases.

Hmm well. Looking at my support cases so far this year:

- Exploit regarding workaround for maxing certain weapons
- Request of increasing density and spawn of mobs in space (Filed as a suggestion)
- Missing item inside shop (Invisible)
- Bugged hitboxes in space causing losses (1 PED per shot, not hitting while properly targeted)
- Exploit on how it is possible to kill a MS pilot from outside the ship
- Report of market manipulation using alternative accounts
- Missing shop deed (Turned out to be my own mistake, support helped me confirm this)
- Abuse against other players by someone who likes to drown near dead eomons (this was during another event though)
- Pilot skilling exploit
- Missing components after equus purchase (Delivered after the support case)
- Report of more market manipulation
- Suggestion regarding the auction system (Filed as a suggestion)
- Request about lost loot from a big shared loot mob where I think everyone crashed (got confirmed I did indeed get my cut, something I wasn't able to track myself)
- Suggestion about improvements to the Sand King.
- Reporting the error MA did themselves by listing the Equuses in the in game auction (Auction history shows price for full package and will be a reference for potential future sales, where only the equus itself will be included, which in turn means that the current market data is extremely misleading and open for exploits)
- Report about inaccurate data on certain weapons
- Missing stack of PED
- Harrassment
- Suggestion to make the Bio ID's auctionable
- Depositing issues
- Suggestion to make pets auctionable

Most of these are, as you can see, reports of bugs, exploits and abuse that cost players money or take away fun from the game. Since I care about the game, I take the time to file support cases as detailed as possible every time I find a new glitch that is open for exploit.

1. Gold card broken
2. New gold card to be activated
3. Violation of EULA that lead to temp ban (i think atleast, maybe perm, or just the abuser left the game)
4. Clarification if piracy in space is ok (and it is perfectly OK as long as you do it to profit and not to harass)
5. Log in problem (was relocated)
6. Bug report (still active)

and so on.. most of my cases are closed within a day.

- Missing shop deed (Turned out to be my own mistake, support helped me confirm this)

:D that was fun

4. Clarification if piracy in space is ok (and it is perfectly OK as long as you do it to profit and not to harass)
Ingenious.
Next time ask what is Space.:wtg:

Edit: Discard the above, t'was a misunderstanding.
Whiteknut was doing the right thing.

Last edited:
Wow this thread really got some speed :)

Why i write to support?, well its very different.
But some things are: suggestions for upcomming features, reports regarding potential bugs, gold farmer or exploit reports, positive or constructive feedback, mission problems, etc etc. Quite common with support questions for any active MMO i'd say. its positive!

Seriously, people should hold back a bit on the number of support cases, sounds that a lot of contact is mostly just suggestions and no real problems. :silly2:

Thanks to Hank and Ulf for resolving the support cases I've raised very quickly. :thumbup:

(I only raise a handful a year at most)

Seriously, people should hold back a bit on the number of support cases, sounds that a lot of contact is mostly just suggestions and no real problems. :silly2:

I counted four actual suggestions in my list(of which one was a solution to the issue with SK being trapped), rest was errors, exploits and exploiters.

You should try to iron that :( out to be a :) instead, that way youll be more :yay:

You should try to iron that :( out to be a :) instead, that way youll be more :yay:

If we know that the support is struggling to keep up with the support cases maybe writing a lot of support cases with suggestions and minor stuff is not the best thing to do. I don't say it's wrong to do it, but maybe each person should limit their support cases to what is a direct problem for the player. Indirect problems like suggestions, market manipulations reports and similar things you can of course also report, but maybe limit them to one per year or something like that.

It was about forum thread in which someone claimed it was against EULA, thats the reasoning behind it. But next time have question or anyone else i/they should contact you.

Link to that old thread also https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ssment-In-Space-Support-Case&highlight=piracy

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

What a tool he was :yup:
Made the biggest song, dance and cry about getting shot in lootable pvp (lolz right !)
And then disappears from the game after doing as much damage as possible :laugh::eyecrazy::laugh:

Thanks for the mammaries :D

cookie.gif

If we know that the support is struggling to keep up with the support cases maybe writing a lot of support cases with suggestions and minor stuff is not the best thing to do. I don't say it's wrong to do it, but maybe each person should limit their support cases to what is a direct problem for the player. Indirect problems like suggestions, market manipulations reports and similar things you can of course also report, but maybe limit them to one per year or something like that.

You are saying market manipulation is minor?

Market manipultaion = Scamming on a big scale

We need a honest market in a RCE. Everyone should at every time report acts such as market manipulation.

These people make tens of thousands of PEDs on their scams. They take it from beginners as well as experienced players. It's bullshit. Market manipulation is not something minor in EU as you want to make it sound like. It is such elaborate scams that the players don't even know they are being scammed.

What people shouldn't do, is their stupid "buhuu my loot sucks" support cases. I hear about them every day.

Last edited:
Back